HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not bad, although there's no real danger, I mean, he could die in game, and all he'd have to do is respawn at the grave, or create a new character or whatever, it's not a real life threat, unless you plan to have real life dangers become apparent in later chapters, which is likely, I don't see myself enjoying the series for very long.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it was a pretty good read. I know it would make it like ultra similar to sao but i wish it actually was a virtual world and he was actually in it cuz if it's just an online game, i find it weird that the characters are all talking to him and stuff even though they aren't like in the actual world. Idk but it is has potential thats for sure
Yeah, it would be better if it was similar to SAO, but it would be even greater if the events in the game affects the real world instead.

uKz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The manga itself has great potential. CasualMisfit if you see this, good job man! Find some more artists so it gets a weekly release, I won't be able to wait whole month for a release!

Other than that, good luck bro, great concept!

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The manga itself has great potential. CasualMisfit if you see this, good job man! Find some more artists so it gets a weekly release, I won't be able to wait whole month for a release!

Other than that, good luck bro, great concept!
Weekly release? Are you crazy? This poor guy has just BEGUN with a.. MANGA. How can you expect him to release chapters weekly? You are placing same in the same table as the most populars mangas out there. By no means am I downgrading his Manga, I am simply trying to say that you are pretty much expecting a single person to do the same work as countless others. Whether he gets more artists, it would be a hard task to do.

UchihaHood1

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doesn't strike me like SAO at all.. it's brand New and pretty original.. simple MMORPG on his Laptop or whatever, like it's more down to earth... Bro, I'm excited about this Manga the Art is dope and the setup is Casually Brilliant.!!! NICE JOB !!!.

kiritonakama

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
it was pretty amusing for a beginning. That was pretty foul of that vet feeding a noob to pissed off PvPers like that XD

It looks like this series has potential. That's always good to see.
Lel. Nab mage gets teleported to a PVP zone and gets ganked!

I think he'll figure out how to use his spells and kill at least one of the gankers. Maybe he'll use another scroll and teleport to a safer area. :nuts:
And when you enter a PVP zone, always watch for gankers. I'll be there helping kill you low level noobs!!!:devil: