Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga is fantastic. It hink it would be neat if we tied this into the base, kinda like an official manga to brand us.
that's actually genius, an exclusivity NB can brag about doesn't sound half bad

OT: reminds me so much of SAO, but I strangely want to see good things come out of this

KillerbYo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Would anyone like to add some art to this storyline that would be neat, thanks.

Last edited:

xboxfan65

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was a pretty good read. I know it would make it like ultra similar to sao but i wish it actually was a virtual world and he was actually in it cuz if it's just an online game, i find it weird that the characters are all talking to him and stuff even though they aren't like in the actual world. Idk but it is has potential thats for sure

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has an interesting start! I hope it stays as so. :yeah:

A question! Are these Casual Misfits Studios Japanese? Cuz they call it a Manga, but it's not read from right to left, but has Japanese style of drawing. . . I'm a little bit confused. . . ? hmm

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A question! Are these Casual Misfits Studios Japanese? Cuz they call it a Manga, but it's not read from right to left, but has Japanese style of drawing. . . I'm a little bit confused. . . ? hmm
Casual Misfit is a member of Narutobase...

OT: I really like it. Very simple but very creative idea. I'm sure this is going to be a good series

Reactions: Battoman

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This manga is drawn by CasualMisfit(A fellow NB member & Moderator,Designer).No they aren't Japanese.It is a Japanese style English Manga which is read from left to right as we do in american comics

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the opening and i hope this will become a popular manga soon :D and then later it will become so popular tht anime will start to release XD

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It reminds me a lot of the MMORPG "MapleStory" quite the nostalgic feeling I am getting. Now being able to read it in a manga form, it's pretty awesome!