TaBaYo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was a pretty good read. I know it would make it like ultra similar to sao but i wish it actually was a virtual world and he was actually in it cuz if it's just an online game, i find it weird that the characters are all talking to him and stuff even though they aren't like in the actual world. Idk but it is has potential thats for sure
This is your answer :

I think that's what might set Amadous apart from the other mages. Also, I can't wait to see the real nature behind "MMORPG Free 2 Play For Life" This hint surely indicates the game isn't just computer based, something much deeper might happen with Amadous' real life persona. I don't know, just some hunches I suppose! =}

Edit:
You must be registered for see images

In the image above we see Amadous' character picking what "job" or "profession he wants to be. It seems he chose Mage. And under mage it specifies "Priest" Is this another job? I am inclined to think it's the advancement of a regular Mage. I am solely basing that fact on the previous statement regarding the similiarties of this manga to the MMORPG MapleStory :p

If that is true.. there might be a third advancement which is named "Bishop" quote me on that! Unless of course Casual manages to read my post and change the job name! Haha jkjk :p

Really cool manga, I've been re-reviewing it and paying attention to the small details and it's quite interesting.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah. I just enjoyed the details for now- that " Naruto" poster on the wall in the room and the manga the MC is reading on his computer ( another comic strip by CM xd). lol
I think it is tribute to Naruto or something like that. CM himself is a member of Narutobase and hence certainly must be having that love for Naruto manga somewhere in his heart and that poster clearly reflects it.xD
Also I liked that queen poster which was near to it. I didn't relate it much with any other manga, until I read Chatte's review on her site, she does resemble Retsu Unohana.:p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is tribute to Naruto or something like that. CM himself is a member of Narutobase and hence certainly must be having that love for Naruto manga somewhere in his heart and that poster clearly reflects it.xD
Also I liked that queen poster which was near to it. I didn't relate it much with any other manga, until I read Chatte's review on her site, she does resemble Retsu Unohana.:p
Nope. It's "Queen of spades". Another original idea by CM:

And a comic strip with the same character on the PC in this manga:

Last edited:

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very, nice artwork, the feel is lighthearted and has a lot of humor built into it. I'll be working on a 12 page conspiracy theory related to the NPC's diabolical role and should have it completed by your next chapter. Best wishes.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. It's "Queen of spades". Another original idea by CM:

And a comic strip with the same character on the PC in this manga:

Yeah, haha I remember asking Cas about it after I wrote the review and I was like :O WHY DIDN'T you publish this one too? It's such an interesting concept!

Caith

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall I liked the manga enough that I want to continue reading it, however one thing really bugs the heck out of me. Everytime I see the characters mouth/teeth it just seems off and just really bugs me so I guess my opion would be just a concern for the mouth/teeth of the main character. That being said its just how the artwork is in this manga and I might be able to get used to the style. Again overall a good read with a nice pace so far keep it up !