Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It incorporates wind release to cut certain vital string on the body to inflict serious pain and harm towards your opponent, it is meant to be a ever fluid method of fighting. Being able to move graciously around in close range to fake an opponent while still maintaining balance . It also means you will always be on step ahead of your opponent. I plan on using it so I can excel in close range fighting and even defeat major rpers in close range. Especially speed type rpers.

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First rule is to remain calm and patient this helps and acts as a basis of the style. To perform everything correctly you need to remain calm.

The second rule is to stay fluid and flexible so you can always adapt to the situation.

The third is basically work hard, and give it your all.

Last edited:

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the first is to cut a vital spot in the body rendering limbs useless or spilling blood, the second is to incorporate it as a body movement to always stay fluid and flexible.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now. I want you to calm yourself, so sit over there and relax, all I want you to have on your mind is this style and think about it mainly the Movement and Style & Striking with Maximum effect aspects of this style, and just relax and calm yourself. Not overly fussed on detail, but I want more then two lines.

In short while you are relaxing and calming yourself, I want you to explain to me the Movement/Style & Striking with Maximum effect aspects of this style.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I go sit on top of a rock and cross my legs, holding my arms outward resting them on my knees. I close my eyes and begin to relax my muscles from head too two. I close my eyes and slowly clear my entire thoughts, halting my thinking, and relaxing my mind. Lancer then takes to answer his teacher.

The movement style is actually quite basic, you are meant to be relaxed, moving fluid in a graceful manor, hence the name, to always be on your toes and move like the wind. Around your opponents body movements while still remaining balance while not allowing any movement go to waste. The striking is all about delivering almost a slashing hit with your hand by channeling wind chakra towards it, the slash is very sharp and its meant to cut a wound. Each and every strike is meant to always put force maximum effort in attempt to kill your opponent.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done, now we need to strengthen your fingers, so what I want you to do; see that rock wall over there, I want you to go over there and strike the wall with your fingers one at a time, so after doing that about 100 times, if they feel as they are getting sore keep going, but don't push it, since breaking your fingers would be useless, so go do that now.

Also while doing that I want you to memorize this image below.

You must be registered for see images

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doing exactly as Nathan instructed. I move towards the rock and begin to deliver several jabs with my fingers towards the large section of rock. One after the other, while thinking about the image Nathan presented to me. As I deliver each finger thrust my fingers begin to get sore, but I block out the pain and continue through while also thinking about the image. After doing 100 reps each hand, I look at my hands in awe.

I will never masturbate the same.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, now you will live. Come over here. Now explain to me some of the main pressure points of the body, which ones cause the most pain the a person? Also, what muscle(s) are the weakest, and/or could cause the most pain the a person if cut?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The main pressure points in the human body are called wounds which are located in different main limbs (arms, legs, etc). Now what might cause the most pain to the user would be the wound on the neck which can kill a opponent. Also the weakest muscles would also be the neck as well as the arms because they have less muscle mass. Those would cause more pain due to having less density in the body. Compared to legs where the larger muscles reside in the body.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main pressure points in the human body are called wounds which are located in different main limbs (arms, legs, etc). Now what might cause the most pain to the user would be the wound on the neck which can kill a opponent. Also the weakest muscles would also be the neck as well as the arms because they have less muscle mass. Those would cause more pain due to having less density in the body. Compared to legs where the larger muscles reside in the body.
Very good, don't think I need to add anything.

Now I want you to come at my clone and use free form tai, lighting striking his pressure points and muscles; don't use wind infused strikes, just bare strikes. Just for a practice type of things, once you have done that we will move to the wind side of things.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lancer stands upfront of the clone, he first uses his right hand. He opens his right hand, and palm strike the clone right on the right side of the neck wound to momentarily stun him with a straight forward motion. With quick reaction, Lancer uses his left hand to swing it in a rightward arc, downward aiming for the pressure point located on the left arm bicep. Lastly Lancer then brings his hands together and deliver a straight double handed palm thrust hitting the solar plexus.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lancer stands upfront of the clone, he first uses his right hand. He opens his right hand, and palm strike the clone right on the right side of the neck wound to momentarily stun him with a straight forward motion. With quick reaction, Lancer uses his left hand to swing it in a rightward arc, downward aiming for the pressure point located on the left arm bicep. Lastly Lancer then brings his hands together and deliver a straight double handed palm thrust hitting the solar plexus.
That was good, impressive almost.

Now it is time to using your wind chakra, so I want you for starters cover your hands mainly your finger tips in a semi-transparent aura of wind chakra...from that you will go over to my next clone, and is able to withstand blows, so with that I want you sever a couple of his wound of your choice.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gathers fuuton chakra in finger tips to create a barely visible fuuton chakra outline around it.

O yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dashes towards the clone, Lancer squats low so he can have his head level with the clones knees, he will start by performing a slash aiming towards the wound located a little up on the knee (the right knee) with his right hand, quickly after he thrusts off the ground with both feet jumping into the air, this time as he falls back to the ground he uses the momentum to use his left hand and stab the opponents wound on his left neck, straight downward, to completely severe that wound. Finishing the clone off.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathers fuuton chakra in finger tips to create a barely visible fuuton chakra outline around it.

O yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dashes towards the clone, Lancer squats low so he can have his head level with the clones knees, he will start by performing a slash aiming towards the wound located a little up on the knee (the right knee) with his right hand, quickly after he thrusts off the ground with both feet jumping into the air, this time as he falls back to the ground he uses the momentum to use his left hand and stab the opponents wound on his left neck, straight downward, to completely severe that wound. Finishing the clone off.
Horrifyingly beautiful.
Time to add the wind chakra to your other limbs, and the rest of your body; now I want you to fun to that tree and back, while I perform some earth techniques that release spikes from that ground, I want you to use the chakra you covered yourself with to dodge, learn to use the chakra with your movement so you gain fluid movement, as well as being sightly faster when moving thanks to the chakra in your legs.

Castiel performs a simple earth technique that erupts spikes from that ground. Now, go!