Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather fuuton chakra, this time, all over my body O_O

As Nathan is throwing them big ole spikes, Lancer, Like a bawse, sets his body ready, and condenses the chakra around his body, while still maintaining great mobility, Lancer feels much more lighter on his feet. As the attacks come towards Lancer, one aiming for his head, he simply leans back, to a point where his back would be parallel with the ground, and his face looking towards the sky. (Matrix mtf)Lancer then notices another spike coming for his legs, he goes back straight and lightly jump up in the air allowing the spikes to move forward under lancer, evading the threat. Lancer being to run around evading all the spikes with ease.

I ain't worried bout nothing.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather fuuton chakra, this time, all over my body O_O

As Nathan is throwing them big ole spikes, Lancer, Like a bawse, sets his body ready, and condenses the chakra around his body, while still maintaining great mobility, Lancer feels much more lighter on his feet. As the attacks come towards Lancer, one aiming for his head, he simply leans back, to a point where his back would be parallel with the ground, and his face looking towards the sky. (Matrix mtf)Lancer then notices another spike coming for his legs, he goes back straight and lightly jump up in the air allowing the spikes to move forward under lancer, evading the threat. Lancer being to run around evading all the spikes with ease.

I ain't worried bout nothing.
And with that, you have learnt the style:
- Went into more detail about the Nin-taijutsu effects.
- Made new techniques for the above.

Yume's permission to allow me to resubmit this: .

Yūgana ken | Graceful Fist
Type: Nin-Taijutsu.
Background: There once was a time, when there was little known about jutsu, or Kekkei Genkai. A simpler time, when most fought with their body's alone. Due to this many struggled to stay on top, creating different form's of Taijutsu. But one form stood above all, and was never defeated. This style was known as the Graceful Fist. Many relied on power, and simple physical strength. But one man realized that there was another way. A better, and more peaceful way to end a fued. Graceful Fist is purely based on patience, and striking with maximum effect. And this was the key to winning any fist fight. Nathan came along this style from an old man that he met from his journey.

Inner working's and Movement's of the Graceful Fist style.
You must be registered for see images

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style: The Graceful Fist style consist's of three main rule's. The first rule is to stay Patient and Calm at all time's, it is always the key no matter what's headed your way, breaking this rule can be fatal. The second rule is to stay fluid, a stiff fighter is always inaccurate. And the third rule, is to strike with Maximum effect, and we will get to that in the explanation here.

Movement and Style: Graceful Fist is mainly performed with fluid movement of the body. The user will watch the opponent's every move, nothing get's past a Graceful Fist Master. You rarely block in this form of fighting, you will always counter. For example, if a simple quick punch is thrown, it can be blocked by simply moving the hostile fist out of the way with your wrist, this will also leave the opponent in an unstable position.

Striking with Maximum effect: Graceful Fist user's also has knowledge over every single muscle that is in the human body, thus comes the striking with maximum effect. The strike will always be for an important area, more likely a pressure point.

Nin-Taijutsu related effect's: By utilising the Wind aspect of Graceful Fist, a user of the style is able to use it to enhance their striking power and overall effectiveness of the style itself. By using shape manipulation, the user is able to mould his wind chakra into sharp projections that extends from his fingers/fist. Then, by using their knowledge of the human body and the placement of the muscles, a Graceful Fist user can strike the opponent in a vital area or muscle, and severe it through the skin by precisely slicing it with the Wind chakra. This allows a Graceful Fist user to cut the muscles of the arm/leg etcetera causing the opponent to be greatly harmed and lessen their overall ability to use their arms/legs, giving the Graceful Fist user an advantage in battle.

The user of Graceful Fist is able to use Wind as a supplementary too. By coating their legs and arms in Wind chakra,and manipulating it with great precision, it allows the user to be more fluid when fighting. When coating the legs, it allows the Graceful Fist user to be light on his feet and move a bit faster and evade attacks from the opponent, thus countering with the Graceful Fist techniques giving the Graceful Fist user a upper hand.

With both these aspects, Graceful Fist users are able to easily evade and strike back with great precision.

Example Techniques:

Yūgana Ken: | Graceful Fist: Muscle Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description:
The user will go into the Graceful Fist stance and by using their great knowledge about the muscles/pressure points in the human body. The user will aim for whatever muscle/pressure points and strike with a simple palm strike.
Notes:
- Must say which muscle they are planning to strike.

Yūgana Ken: | Graceful Fist:
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:
By coating the users limbs with wind chakra, the user will be able to move much more fluidly, when the legs are coated with wind chakra, it allows the user to be light on their feet, and able to use Graceful Fist techniques with more ease, and move around with that same ease.
- Can only be used for Graceful Fist techniques, nothing else.

Yūgana Ken: | Graceful Fist:
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will gather a small amount of wind chakra around their hand and/or fingertips, and by using their great understanding of the muscles and pressure points, the user will place their hand on their target muscle or pressure point and the wind chakra will seep out of the users fingertips causing a cut around the skin, allowing Graceful Fist techniques to do more pain to the target.
- Can only be used for Graceful Fist techniques, nothing else.

Additional effects:
- Graceful Fist user's have great stamina. Due to you having to move at all times fluidly regarding the style, stamina is built.
- The user of Graceful fist will be able to take strong blow's, not only do you learn about pressure point's and muscular area's during the learning process, you must constantly resist these physical blow's. To be sure no Graceful fist user could really fight one another.
- A Graceful Fist user does not require hand-seals to use the Nin-Taijutsu of this style.
- In The Training process, you will strike hard object's with merely a finger or two, practising. Therefore the user's hand's and finger's will be rock hard.

Restrictions:
- Those who wish to learn this style must go though one training session with the creator [Nathan]
- A Graceful Fist user is not as strong as a normal strong fist user, so in a pure physical match, Graceful Fist is Outmatched.
- Must be at least Kage [post count] to learn this style.
- Must have both Taijutsu and Wind release completed.
- Can only be taught by Nathan.

Nathan., our loyal member, gave on the 3rd of January, 2014 a request for a Patent on custom fighting style Yūgana ken | Graceful Fist. I, Madāra Uchiha of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;​

Yūgana ken | Graceful Fist
Powered by Madāra Uchiha
Copyright 2014, Nathan., NarutoBase.net

Now onto the techniques don't you think?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so the first one. xD

Type: Supplementary, Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Heaven's song is considered the basic form of the Graceful Fist. The user will gather a large sum of fuuton chakra towards every point of their body and release it forward to create a semi-transparent white aura around the users body (finger tips, limbs, stomach area, etc.). When releasing this style the users take up the properties of fuuton chakra that corresponds with Graceful fist. The user will feel much lighter and fluid when using the style, especially in hand to hand combat where the user will be able to react with ease. This is because Graceful fist allows the user to watch the opponents every move with high level of clarity, this allows the user to counter an opponents attack in hand to hand combat. Due to being much lighter with the wind chakra around their body the user will be able to leap further and move around quicker. The user will also obtain a higher attack potency in battle. The user, whenever they deliver a attack towards the opponent it will cause serious sharp cutting pain because of the attributes the fighting style takes up. The sharp pain is precise and accurate furthermore since the user has high knowledge of the human body, knowing where every muscle and ligament are located they can use this cutting property to cut the muscles because of the sharpness this fighting style grants towards the user. This means the user can rip a muscle of the opponents biceps for example and completely render that arm useless or move with serious pain.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match.
- Must be a practitioner of Yūgana Ken | Graceful Fist
- Can only be used in conjunction with Graceful Fist techniques.

I won't need you to perform it for obvious reasons, just tell me some things about it, how you would use it in battle, etc. What you like and don't like about it. >;)

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodness, what a great CJ, whoever made that needs a reward and a blowjob.

Uhm well this is kinda the activation or the set up. By activating this jutsu, you obtain the full power of the fighting style at the max being able to move quicker and what not. If I was to use this, it would be against a drunken fist user so I can match their movements. Also against a lightning armor user, so this becomes a great counter. The best part of this is, the most powerful attacks will come along this jutsu (>_>).

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I don't like about it? Cmon bruh, if I disliked it, why would I want to learn it?
Not asking about the style, asking about the single technique; I'll change my words around, what would you change about the technique?

Only reason I am asking; if I decide to update, I want the students input.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess, probably, strengthen the users own wounds/ pressure points, that way it can be more barrier protective, idk, something along the line.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The style already does that, thanks to the training. So wouldn't need to that anyway. xD Only people in this style and with med-school training can cut wounds with such precision.

Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will gather a large amount of fuuton chakra towards both of their hands create a semi-transparent aura around their hand. The same process is done towards the users knees as well. The user will then dash towards the opponent and attempts to deliver a jumping knee thrust but the moment the opponent begins to react towards the knee thrust, because of the users clarity and reactive ability will then snap that same knee back basically faking the knee thrust and instead delivering a sharp finger slash in a horizontal manner while still in the air, towards the wound of the opponents neck, cutting that area completely which will generate serious pain towards the neck while at the same time the opponent will be unable to move their head around while blood spilling heavily from the area cut . The user will then land on the ground and once again deliver a finger slash but towards the solar plexus cutting it in half, finishing the opponent off.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match.
- Must wait two turns before using this technique again.

And again, don't worry about the one thing you would change, since this technique is simply great. ;D

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it has great deception behind it and is quick to perform as well as it is really lethal. You should know I have no questions on it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well with that, we are done for the time being. When a new technique is approved I will teach it to you.

To anyone looking: Noni helped with the creation of the techniques, so he knows what they do and all that, so yeah.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New technique! Woo.

Type: Offense
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A deceptive move for the fighting style. The user will gather fuuton chakra towards each of their hands. The user will use one of their hands, by opening their palm, and having their fingers face towards the eye of the opponent, the user will attempt to deliver a straight eye jab. The hand though, progresses at a normal pace, similar to regular ninjas. The main purpose is not to necessarily strike the eyes of the opponent but to force their attention towards the fingers. As the opponent focused towards the hand coming at their eyes, basically after the first hand jabs the opponent in their eye's at a normal pace track-able by normal ninjas, the user will right after hitting the opponent with the eye jab use their other hand to deliver a much quicker (matching the basic speed of the fighting style) and aggressive hit aiming towards the opponents chest, delivering a slash which is quite deep and a large amount of blood will begin to spill, inflicting serious pain. The opponent will be severely harmed if they take a full hit from this attack. It becomes extremely difficult for the opponent to notice the slash due to the distraction and pain from the finger jab which makes it a formidable technique, and difficult to deduce.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice in battle
- Must wait one turn before use again

Questions? xD

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New technique!

Yūgana Ken: Kenwo Houki Shimasu | Graceful Fist: Relinquishing the Sword
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A efficient and fast pace combo attack, the user will take a basic stance and channel fuuton chakra towards each of their hands increasing its cutting proficiency and accuracy. The user will first start off with aiming towards the wound of the opponents hand, severing it, and in quick succession the user will use their other hand to severe the wound of the other hand of the opponent. After severing that wound, the user will lift both their hands and slice the wound of the lower arm, this for each arm, done one after the other, similar to how the user severed the wounds of the opponents hand. Then with the same exact pattern but this time lifting their hands higher, they will severe the wounds of the upper arm located slightly under the shoulder, slicing the wounds one after the other. Due to the accuracy of each slice delivered, the user will be sure to slice only the wounds, basically leaving deep cuts (three on each arm) that will begin to spill blood slowly (though not something that will kill them). Due to having all the wounds of the opponents arms severed they will be completely rendered useless (the opponents arms). This means using hand seals or wielding weapons with the use of their hands would be impossible.
Notes:
- Can only be used three times per-match
- Must wait one turn before using this technique again

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Type: Defence/Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This is one of the basic counters of the fighting style. When an opponent is attempting a kick towards the user in any directions or area of the users body, the user due to their flexible motion is able to move around to position himself properly to ready is counter. The moment an opponent attempts to kick the user, the user will gather fuuton chakra towards one of their hands and sharpen the chakra around their hand to increase its cutting efficiency. They will then use the hand that gathered the fuuton chakra, to block the attack. Not only does the opponent block the attack but since the style revolves around always countering an opponents movement, the user will immediately severe a wound of the opponents foot located around the ankle. For example if they are trying a round house kick to the users head, the user will block the kick while severing the wound located on the foot (around the ankle) by raising their hand to level with the wound, since that was the area attempting to make contact with the opponents head. The block and cut is basically done at the same time when contact is made, thus allowing this jutsu to keep true with one of the rules of the fighting style. This counter only works towards the lower body of the opponent, specifically their legs (Spinning kick, straight kick, etc). The severing of the wound will inflict an annoying, pinch type pain. Not only will this slow down the opponents movement but also it will begin to spill blood (though it will not necessarily kill them).
Notes:
- Can only be used four times

You know the drill!

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions, I love how we are developing the CFS into something that can counter everything we need in cqc. GF is becoming one of the most useful styles on the base.