Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Basically same principle as the alst technique except this time i thrust my palm forward aiming at a desired location like the chest. through molecular manipulation channelled through the thrusting of the fist shockwaves are released that remain invisible to the naked eye unless dojutsu is used. The impact should make it hard for the opponent to breath if hit in the torso region, but also deliver considerable damage to bones and flesh.

One more question for you loki.
Do clones elemental and non elemental gain gyjoin passive boasts?
Kage Bunshin do, as they are exact copies of yourself. Elemental clones no, their bodies are made of an element and always are restricted to their respective element. I doubt they gain the owner's passive traits.
Alright, so this technique seems really handy. By thrusting my palm forwards I can send a shockwave through the air using water molecules. It's capability to send the opponent and even their summons to far range could be very useful. It also is cool in the way that doujutsu users are the only ones which without intel can realize that a shockwave is nearing them. The effect which causes the opponent to have difficulty breathing also is very interesting. This is a technique which I can imagine myself using often, as there are a variety of special bonuses to it.

____

Question: if the user uses this and the shockwave makes contact with the opponent, will it always be enough power to send the opponent to far range or can the user control how far the shockwave can push the opponent back?
In general no. Depending on the angle, and the effect you want to achieve. The shock wave does not have to throw a target into long range every time.

Any questions or doubts. Do post.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a singular question, though it doesn't relate to either of these techniques. Once the techniques in this training reach S rank, I will not be able to learn them anymore (at this point at least because of my rank). Will you pick up my training once I can learn S ranks if we get to S ranks before I can learn them in this training session? I'm saying this now because I'm not sure how many techniques away we are from ones I cant learn yet.

For questions regarding the techniques so far, I have none. You have answered the ones I had.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
nope u answerd my question
goody
I have a singular question, though it doesn't relate to either of these techniques. Once the techniques in this training reach S rank, I will not be able to learn them anymore (at this point at least because of my rank). Will you pick up my training once I can learn S ranks if we get to S ranks before I can learn them in this training session? I'm saying this now because I'm not sure how many techniques away we are from ones I cant learn yet.

For questions regarding the techniques so far, I have none. You have answered the ones I had.
Don't worry about that, with your current rank in the Clan, you guys can learn up to B ranks only anyway. So you have time to gain posts before the clan ranks are upgraded.

Next;

(Gyojin Karate: Kaisoku Harakudashigeri) - Fishman Karate: Stomach Drop Kick
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as i run i channel chakra into wate molecules under my feet giving me a boast in running speed as i near my opponent i transition into a side kick down wards, releasing a shockwave from the water molecules around my feet. The shock wave capable of sending an opponent crashing into the ground.

If i use this on water, it will send them crashing deep into the water ?
does the quake effect apply to all gyojin techniques?
And is the passive x2 boast to taijutsu apply to taijutsu enhanced with elemental or regular chakra?

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rentaro focused chakra into both of his feet, and by focusing some more chakra into the air he manipulated the water molecules in it to create a small shockwave which sent him speeding towards a clone which he had created earlier. When Rentaro got in kicking range of his clone, he shifted his weight to his left leg and turned slightly to his left, bringing his right leg into a kicking motion towards the shin of the clone. The pure momentum which the kick had behind it was already going to deal quite a blow, but the water molecules which were in his feet also created a shockwave upon impact. The clone was smashed into the ground, creating a small crater and making the clone "poof".

___
Question:

The technique says the kick is aimed slightly downwards, but can I kick higher or really anywhere if I wanted to? Besides that I don't have any questions for this technique.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
as i run i channel chakra into wate molecules under my feet giving me a boast in running speed as i near my opponent i transition into a side kick down wards, releasing a shockwave from the water molecules around my feet. The shock wave capable of sending an opponent crashing into the ground.

If i use this on water, it will send them crashing deep into the water ?
does the quake effect apply to all gyojin techniques?
And is the passive x2 boast to taijutsu apply to taijutsu enhanced with elemental or regular chakra?
Yes, it will sink them deep.
I don't know which quake you're talking about. The technique makes no mention of such effect.
It applies to any technique that replies on body strength, by having x2 strength, techniques that rely on our muscles gain that double in damage. Chakra involved doesn't matter (elemental or otherwise) it will still double.
Rentaro focused chakra into both of his feet, and by focusing some more chakra into the air he manipulated the water molecules in it to create a small shockwave which sent him speeding towards a clone which he had created earlier. When Rentaro got in kicking range of his clone, he shifted his weight to his left leg and turned slightly to his left, bringing his right leg into a kicking motion towards the shin of the clone. The pure momentum which the kick had behind it was already going to deal quite a blow, but the water molecules which were in his feet also created a shockwave upon impact. The clone was smashed into the ground, creating a small crater and making the clone "poof".

___
Question:

The technique says the kick is aimed slightly downwards, but can I kick higher or really anywhere if I wanted to? Besides that I don't have any questions for this technique.
Yes, but just minorly, anywhere around the high region of the target is fine. Since it is a drop it, it must come from high angles.

By the way, I want you both to analyze techniques and point out any important factors of said technique. Not perform it (this is optional), so do it again.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This would be useful due to a few obvious reasons. The first is that this technique increases the speed of the user momentarily from tiny little baby shockwaves around the user's feet. This can put the opponent in a tight situation because they might not have enough time to react/ counter this technique in a way which they would have much preferred because of the speed. The next is that super deadly sounding kick which is dealt to the lower section of the opponent, incorporating the shockwaves which were already occurring around the user's feet into the kick, causing extra damage and sending the opponent to the ground. I assume that this could possibly even break bones, though I'm not sure.

Question: would you say this technique break bones or no?

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
goody

Don't worry about that, with your current rank in the Clan, you guys can learn up to B ranks only anyway. So you have time to gain posts before the clan ranks are upgraded.

Next;

Description: This technique requires precise water molecule manipulation. The user will dart forward creating a small shock wave with the water molecules around the feet to increase his speed. Using that incredible momentum, the user will deliver a savage side kick, slightly inclined downward. On impact, a shock wave will be created from the water molecules that were already manifested around the user's feet, sending the opponent crashing into the ground.
First thing is the user channels chakra into his feet and runns slightly increasing his speed.
Then, the increased speed provides momentum that the user uses to deliver a downwards kick. The momentum increasing the overall affect. Lastly the user releases a shock wave from water molecules around the foot which deliver a great amount of force. This force can send an opponent crashing and sink them deep in the water.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
This would be useful due to a few obvious reasons. The first is that this technique increases the speed of the user momentarily from tiny little baby shockwaves around the user's feet. This can put the opponent in a tight situation because they might not have enough time to react/ counter this technique in a way which they would have much preferred because of the speed. The next is that super deadly sounding kick which is dealt to the lower section of the opponent, incorporating the shockwaves which were already occurring around the user's feet into the kick, causing extra damage and sending the opponent to the ground. I assume that this could possibly even break bones, though I'm not sure.

Question: would you say this technique break bones or no?
The technique relies on body strength (legs) so this means it gets the x2 boost, meaning it would be enough to shatter bones.
First thing is the user channels chakra into his feet and runns slightly increasing his speed.
Then, the increased speed provides momentum that the user uses to deliver a downwards kick. The momentum increasing the overall affect. Lastly the user releases a shock wave from water molecules around the foot which deliver a great amount of force. This force can send an opponent crashing and sink them deep in the water.
Well done, both. Though Berry, try putting more analysis and input than just describing it.

Now do a small battle between the two. Using atleast 1 FK technique in your moves out of a total of 2 jutsu (though i'd prefer 3). Leather can go first.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mid range, we are standing on an ocean with no waves.

Rentaro stood facing his opponent as he quickly brought his hand upwards facing his opponent, causing a wave to quickly rush towards his opponent and block his view of Rentaro. Rentaro quickly followed up by slamming his hand forwards, sending a large shockwave towards his opponent. Rentaro focused chakra by his feet and created countless mini shockwaves next, then rushed towards his opponent, jumping into the air and then flying back towards the ground, kicking and breaking his opponent's ribs as the opponent was knocked on the ground by that point by the previous two techniques.
Water Release: Sea Wave (Suiton: Umi Nami)
Type: Offense/Deffense
Range: short-middle
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 40 (If used in conjuction with lighting - 60)
Description: The user releases his water chakra, creating a wave with height 5 meters. Then the user can decide whether he is going to use it for deffense or send it against the enemy. When send against the enemy the wave travels realy fast so it could be used almost imediatly after the previous jutsu. The damage increases if it's used in conjuction with lighting.
Note: Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness.
Note Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: No water jutsu for the next turn.

(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talos was watching keenly as his opponent unleashes a wave of water in his direction. Quickly forming a handseal Talos creates a massive rampart that rose and sloped downwards to rentaro ( about 10 meters high). As the wave met with the rampart and the steep climb it began to fall back down. The surging water strong enough to wash a man away. AS the water was coming down Talos saw his opponent make a palm thrust towards him, as he thrust his hand, it seemed as if dust picked up slightly and and his own water wave disturbed slightly, Talos kenw it was a technique of his clansmen. Quickly he spit out a blob of mud that turned into a slab big enough to cover his body, he made sure to align the slab with the direction of the palm thrust defusing the shock wave aswell as slowing the momentum of the slab that still carried on weakened. By this time the water reached rentaro and began to sweep him away. Taking advantage if this Talos performed a chop toward rentaro releasing a shockwave that hits rentaro who would be struggling with the water, but also splitting the water coupled with a quake affect together knocking him back as he is swept under the water.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart

Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

(Gyojin Karate: Kaimen Wari) - Fishman Karate: Sea Surface Splitter
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 30
Description: While focusing water chakra around the desired hand and performing a karate chop, the user can split a water source out in front of him in order to send a shock wave to attack the enemy. The sheer pressure of the shock wave travelling through the water will cause unstable tides as if it was a water "world shaking", causing the opponent to loose balance.

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I accidentally closed this page half way through the reply trying to close another page ;-;

Rentaro watched as his opponent created a massive stone wall which completely intercepted and redirected his own wave. The wave very quickly advanced towards Rentaro, threatening to sweep him away in a fury of water and rocks. Deciding to no longer attack with his shockwave, he focused fuuton chakra into his feet, then released a blast of wind from them to launch him 4 meters in the air to get above the wave.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Whilst in mid air, Rentaro focused superheated chakra in his lungs, brought the chakra up his throat and into his mouth, then exhaled a barrage of fireballs down towards Talos. For good measure, Rentaro also threw 6 shuriken towards him a moment after the fireballs were launched.

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Falling now, Rentaro focused chakra in his right palm. Rentaro aimed his technique roughly towards Talos' chest, then thrusted his palm forwards. A shockwave rushed towards Talos, a second behind the shuriken. Rentaro landed on the ocean's surface a moment later and watched Talos as the fire, shuriken, and shockwave all advanced.

Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.

Last edited:

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As rentaro released a wind jutsu to make himself airborne , Talos did some handseal and 4 pillar come out of ground and shock rentaro in the air

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.

Then Talos thrust his palm forward and release a shockwave that hits rentaro killing him.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good enough, Leather perform 1 more move, in which you use Fishman Karate technique that is not "exploding palm".
lol, I kinda spammed that looking back, didn't I

Whilst gliding in mid air via his wind technique, Rentaro noticed his opponent weaving handseals. Curious to see what it is, Rentaro kept up his guard. Suddenly three pillars in his immediate field of view rose out from the waves of the sea, and he could hear a sound which he reasoned was probably a fourth pillar from behind.
If they weren't aimed directly for me but around me, then that probably means that I'm an an area where those pillars will cause something to happen. Well then -
- Goooooooing up! Rentaro blasted fuuton chakra from his feet to send him high into the air as well as slightly forwards so that he would get out of the square of pillars. Coming from behind him, Rentaro heard a loud sound of electricity crackling. Rentaro reached for a few shuriken from his ninja pouch which he then infused with katon chakra. He threw them at his opponent as he glided towards the ground, which burst into flames as soon as he released them from his grip. Once he landed, he ran at his fellow student while focusing chakra in his feet to create mini shock waves to propel him much faster across the ground. Rentaro brought his right leg around and smashed it into his opponent's left side of their left shin, breaking the bones in it as well as being pierced by the flaming shuriken.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.