Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't hate them...I posted just 1 fight that i listed...the rest are "lamest fights" from the posts in this thread:)
My bad, I thought you meant lamest=Fights you hate
You must be registered for see images

My gift, I normally don't impart the art. "Ninja" should be taught it I should think.
Exactly. However shonen jump installed in people’s heads that a bunch of fodders can take out one grandiose powerful villain.
The American comics plot line.

Last edited:

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain.

Because i'm not a fan of them.

I like them, but if you asked me if i'm a fan of them? who my top 5 shounen females were?

Orihime is higher than Hinata, Sakura and himawari on my ranking. And she's trash too.

How can you be a fan of something with about 4 panels, or something that had development then proceeded to be dependent on another character.

This is where I stop taking you seriously, orihime is literally part 1 sakura minus the temper with godly healing. she’s repetitive and is the equivalent to princess peach in a shounen. the fact you think her character > Sakura just goes to show your lack of knowledge or maybe you don’t seem to understand what development is because you keep trash talking all the naruto female characters yet have the nerve to say orihime is any better in the slightest.

OT: Sakura vs Ino is disgusting, naruto and sasuke’s academy’s brawls were more interesting.

Gaara vs Deidara both theyre fighting styles were pretty boring imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Klubargutan

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is where I stop taking you seriously, orihime is literally part 1 sakura minus the temper with godly healing. she’s repetitive and is the equivalent to princess peach in a shounen. the fact you think her character > Sakura just goes to show your lack of knowledge or maybe you don’t seem to understand what development is because you keep trash talking all the naruto female characters yet have the nerve to say orihime is any better in the slightest.

OT: Sakura vs Ino is disgusting, naruto and sasuke’s academy’s brawls were more interesting.

Gaara vs Deidara both theyre fighting styles were pretty boring imo
You obviously didn't get the message.

Putting Orihime above Hinata or Sakura is irrelevant because they are all shit. Orihime better than Sakura? Great, that makes her slightly less shit.

Vice Versa? great, that makes her slightly better grade shit.

Main point? Neither are in the top 5. Not even close. At the bottom, they may as well be classified as, "Not worth listing".

This thing is on par with 99% of the female cast of Naruto:

Hell, she's way more useful.

Makes Sakura's on par with applying a band-aid.

Has way more of a backbone too:

Broken healing abilities and more personality.

All that and she's still shit, just like Sakura. :lmao:

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ino and sakura, that was painful to watch. Other notables where team gai against their clones(Which might be anime only I’m not sure, but still lame as f ck), and although a lot of people like it, after watching the way he took on sasuke, bee vs kisame wasn’t that great to watch either iirc

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ino and sakura, that was painful to watch. Other notables where team gai against their clones(Which might be anime only I’m not sure, but still lame as f ck), and although a lot of people like it, after watching the way he took on sasuke, bee vs kisame wasn’t that great to watch either iirc
Filler....

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That development:

Her Opponent:

Her:
Kishimoto's main female lead:

The more series that come out, with better written females and even role models only further displays how fucking terrible kishimoto is at handling females.

I cannot see why anyone would be a fan of any female in this series. It's basically admitting you like mediocrity and desire no change.​

and the overration of my hero academia continues

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sage mode does not grant one new ninjutsu...and naruto's training was cut short...you forgot huh?
Oh whattt? Sage mode doesn’t magically grant abilities? Since when? Oh my god. I never knew. I’m so surprised by this sudden statement I can’t believe I never knew sage mode didn’t grant abilities, I just can’t believe sage mode doesn’t grant abilities. I mean it was never stated anywhere that it did but I just never knew. I can’t believe you’re so smart that you figured that out and had the decency to tel me. God. You’re so cool