Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kuvira is vastly overrated!
Azula was fast enough to dance circles around Aang, who's arguably the fastest shown character in the show.
She was able to dodge attacks from Toph, Aang, Katara, Zuko etc
Kuvira's metal bands would be useless against Azula's blue fire and her lightning.
I'm gonna go with Azula here!

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Kuvira is vastly overrated!
Azula was fast enough to dance circles around Aang, who's arguably the fastest shown character in the show.
She was able to dodge attacks from Toph, Aang, Katara, Zuko etc
Kuvira's metal bands would be useless against Azula's blue fire and her lightning.
I'm gonna go with Azula here!
When has azula danced circles around aang? Lol

The only person she danced on in the series was zuko, and even by part 3 that came to an end.

OP caught feelings from the other thread. But I'll let it slide.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When has azula danced circles around aang? Lol

The only person she danced on in the series was zuko, and even by part 3 that came to an end.

OP caught feelings from the other thread. But I'll let it slide.
she danced around him in day of black sun. he even says she is too fast to pin down and she had no fire at the time

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she had two dai lee not entire force and aang had toph and sokka. he even says it aang's words>>>> ur opinion
Aand never said"she danced on me." And two dai Lee were more than enough, since they covered her tracks the whole fight. The moment toph put them down she got caught.

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aand never said"she danced on me." And two dai Lee were more than enough, since they covered her tracks the whole fight. The moment toph put them down she got caught.
no u idiot he said she's too fast. again aang's words >>> urs

and one of the dai lee was already put down by aang and two she was wasting their time through talking once they got close to the bunker. no aang, toph plus sokka>>>> two dai lee. dai lee were fodder who were pushed around she still dodged most of the attacks on her own.