Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow you also there Houtarou but Ansa is to suspect here because of his interactions with Michelle
Are you trying to misunderstand what I said on purpose? I just said Alice was extremely scummy and I was reading her scum so of course I will vote for her and how Alice has anything to do with Michelle and Ansa interaction?

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you trying to misunderstand what I said on purpose? I just said Alice was extremely scummy and I was reading her scum so of course I will vote for her and how Alice has anything to do with Michelle and Ansa interaction?
It because you based your reasoning to vote Ansa on his interactions with Michelle in the same day Alice getting llynched. And You said their interactions weren't reaching a conclusion.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if Waindo's Iso doesn't make any sense as any AI, I don't find the logic for mafia to buddy a townie (Ryu) and openly accusing the universally town read Naomi.
To note that the subject of his buddying behavior was the NK, that means that (as town) Waindo could find with Ryu a common line of reasoning. I don't think scum Waindo would lock town Ryu and his scum mates would NK Ryu.
Waindo is always a villager for this.

Proove me wrong please, until my next free time.

Last 2 posts:
It's all a part of a larger scheme.
Jk lol, I didn't know that I'll be this ahem, busy... Sorry guys. :/

Sorry @Rej , you know who to blame lol!
Lmao, well, I honestly wouldn't be suprised if she is one.
You must be registered for see images
...are completely fluff.
Sunday at 4:07 AM #569
[URL='https://animebase.me/goto/post?id=22012513' said:
Naomi_Rose[/URL]]

Hey @novaselinenever how much percentage do you think his scum hunting was beside talking about me and you?
Approximately 7.14 % in my honest opinion, as was all of y'all's.

At this point we would do less harm if we simply eenie meenie miny moed the lynch instead of trying to unfold this clusterfuck you guys clustered up. Even tho I like clusterfucks.

I am intrigued by how obviously you and novas are buddying. Not so much by novas usual moji, but by your unusual talkativeness.

Something else caught my eye too,

@Ryu Kishi what are your reads for now?
We do this every game we play, so far good track record.
I hope your lynch won't jeopardize that achievement. :byez:

Vote lynch Naomi
@Rej
Between waindo and ryu.. waindo sus behavior, plus he tagged ryu out out all the players.

hmmm he tagged him suspiciously then acted like scum and afk away.
First of all, what the **** has happened to this site, took me 5 minutes to start typing this. Rename it to AdBase while you're at it lol.

Interesting how you're throwing shade at me, implying that I have a sus behaviour, acting like scum. All of that from like 5 of my posts? Interesting reaction.

I tagged Ryu cuz I want his reads, I want to extrapolate my read on him from his post. He is unusually involved in the game for me to town lock him right away.
Hiding cause he is scum.
Why aren't you responding to my tags?
About Waindo's role why were people so sure that YunYun is not one of general? Rej could have modified that character for this game
I am not so linked with these roles, but I don't find a logic for his behavior other than a townie with no time to play/read/form an opinion by his own.