Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still just not sure if a character can be a good flavor but still be scum?
Idk. I suspect that Rej didn't mix up the characters.

For eg Aqua is good. She revived Ryu who is night killed so he should be town. Reviving a townie shows another town in Aqua.

Alice hinted as being good character and she kept the promise to flip it That shows townie mindset and a pissed human (love you Alice, don't let anyone to upset you so bad, yes i am the one talking...)

Drago is good character and night killed so obvious villager, and so Yunyun have to be good based on this logic.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not a reads list, is more a list to see everyone in a place to think at them and start analysis.

In heaven:
Waindo, lynched - Yunyun, most probably we can consider her a good character
Alice, lynched - Taylor, good character
Drago, night killed - Darkness, good and a solar looking like character.

Afterlife party:
TheLukundo, lynched
Poison chan, night killed, so town.

Itt hell:
Houtarou - in silentio stampa. We will need him, @Houtarou come play
Imperfection - i need real activity, he was a lot more active in the other games.
Tigerrr in the woods - the same, we need inputs
Ansatsuken - too calm, idk what to do with this.
novaselinenever - active, though the tunnely vision is not what i wanted from him.
Thestatusquo - changed game approach, he can go either way
Michelle - town
Ryu Kishi - revived kind of IC
Naomi_Rose - i need her scumhunt abilities which are good but not activated.
AngelusSama - i wish to know his catching up status and raw oppinions.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game is off putting to me, with no flip, then consider either transport/re-director. In these type of situation make me think bad outcome. Or manipulation on on scum side. which is even bigger bs with the no flip.

Ryu- rez, said he could get access to his ability's right away, i'm curious if other town have this. Or condition is met. So no i don't see ryu in a good light atm.
Oreki- suspecting possible scum, sheeping off others. he was pushing poison when dragomir went after her, he backed off when dragomir told him to stop. kinda sus of that. since he usually goes on his own scum hunting. not follow others.
Nova-imo i find him sus, but this why my paranoia is coming with other options am think on scum manipulation, but other wise looks town.
Michelle-seem more active, and looking to scum hunt after clear sus for Nova.
Tiger: looked opportunist, I was not even talking about alice but other matter. He seemed to jump to conclusion about something similar, did not elaborate.
TSQ-pushed alice, now claiming innocent townie. I honestly don't buy that bs, unless he was acting and saw opportunity because she was acting like scum, he also went after people who suspected her, yet ignores he did it. Yeah very sus, since it looks like he knew she flip town.
Imperfection, looks town.
angel- wait to see his response

I'm going to sleep.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oreki- suspecting possible scum, sheeping off others. he was pushing poison when dragomir went after her, he backed off when dragomir told him to stop. kinda sus of that. since he usually goes on his own scum hunting. not follow others.
I'll alreayd told you that point pinged me about Poison if I were to go after I would have made an entire case and it's not hard to make an entire case I don't get what's the issue in clearing your doubts

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is little from the other two concerning each other or TSQ himself. Don't think Houtarou shared a stance of thoughts on TSQ which is odd. I'd expect him to actually try to solve that spot, it also resonate with how he hasn't really been paranoid of me. Imp made an associative read between Hammock/Waindo and TSQ pre-any lynch, but he hasn't done anything with that nor worked on TSQ afterwards.
Guess I'm not trusted at all, eh? I honestly won't gain a thing if I end up focusing on more than one player whom I consider scum because its jumble my read so my only focus lies on one player at a time until I have cleared that slot either by lynch means or their argument convinced me. Also, I don't see much point on focusing more than one player at a time when the other way around just makes you go all over the place. My focus only goes to my primary suspect so I don't really give a much crap about my second read. So, If I get my first read clear I will move it to my second read.

I have played 5 games with Ted and I have never one cleared or gave my read on him for the simple fact I don't give reads for my town reads for most case and I only have called him out when I considered him scum. So if I want to not focus on Ted due to the fact I read him the town and trust him, then what I did wasn't wrong. And yes that obvious written truth that I don't focus on my town reads, hell I don't even explain most of the town reads

For the simple reason, I wanted to clear your slot was your interaction and overtrust with Naomi, it's no genius that Naomi is a town and she's an easy read. This reading has don’t have any basis, but I want to trust you, for the simple fact you would never go and use Naomi this way after building up this strong trust, you would have somehow avoided having Naomi show overtrust on you if you were scum for the simple fact you wouldn't use those cheap tricks of mutual actual trust for the only game.

To be Frank, If I was scum, I'd night-kill you this phase to cause this perfect misinterpretation (potentially) to happen where some who is suspecting you will get scum lean. I'm not supporting the idea; I'm presenting it.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scratch that... From here and I out I will no longer consider anyone town based on their emotions, mutual trust, other readings blah blah blah... It amounts to nothing. The whole thing is nothing but a false lie. It's sham. Showing emotions as such as being aggressive, annoyed, frustrated, mad, fluffy is easiest to pull. So it would be really odd to clear someone based on emotions just because we think they look genuine... though Naomi still a town read lol

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you associate being unconcerned with tunneling people?
In my read they aren't associate.

When I said "TSQ looked unconcerned", what I meant is his attitude towards this game. Like he never shown a strong doubt or concerns he could lead to mislynching.

When I said "He's shown of tunneling the players that he sees very counterproductive", what I meant here despite his attitude he looked confident in his suspect read so because of that he followed his target very hard until they get lynched.

I don't know for sure about Lukundo but I incline to believe he's scum. But I guess TSQ was wrong about Alice.

Couldn't he just have been wrong about her? Expand on the fabricated reasoning.
How Ironic when you said these before;

TSQ there showing a doubt but you here weren't.

He was a pretty consensus scum read, and if there ever was a consensus towncore on D1 (mine suspecting him), most of its members were on it. I'm not sure what any partner of scum!Luk could have done there.
Again you wanted people to believe that they've lynching scum.

And right now you're trying to say that Lukundo could be wrong about Poison which mean you now are saying that Lukundo is town that have wrongly read Poison. If you still think Luk is scum you will said "he's TMIng" but here you've suggested that could be uninformed party's behavior which mean town.

Why are you asked me to expand that fabricated part when you also believe that Lukundo is scum.

How about comment on the surface? You've narrated the talking points of the thread about it, what do you think about our interactions? It'd be an interesting one 'cause you have me as Town and her as scum.
Are you delusional or what? I never town reading you. I only stated what I think about your post. I'm not alignment claim you. Or more precisely not straight leaning you towards any alignment. That's more about putting a theory on you.

And the fact is I let my read on you non indicative. So you can be scum or town here.

Is paranoia scum indicative? Again an association with the Poison's death, interesting. That's be a pretty convoluted plean, I mean why would Poison's death paint her as Town and her interaction as V/V? Why not just keep Poison alive if she's scum and have her in her pocket?
In my definition that's scum paranoia. You're a weak thinker.

What made you feel that way about the read?
Myself.

I think there's no use to wait much longer.

VoteLynch: Nova

Naomi you're next.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei i got into some problems. Unfortunately i won.t be able to play the game today though i would have enjoyed.
I wanted to reread Ansa.s posts cause he felt weird these days how he was voting and such. But i don.t have energy i.m sorry.
Good luck town.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei i got into some problems. Unfortunately i won.t be able to play the game today though i would have enjoyed.
I wanted to reread Ansa.s posts cause he felt weird these days how he was voting and such. But i don.t have energy i.m sorry.
Good luck town.
What's weird about his voting pattern and behavior? For me he's quite reasonable and considerable. Why are you not feeling suspicious on someone who shown very comfortable with their vote choice in this flipless game?? Need I bold that flipless part? And why you and Michelle suddenly drop your vote on Nova?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. But if you still don't believe him why not just lynch him? Time is ticking Hou. You all have lynched an easy targets for past 3 days. Why not you man up?
That is the plan today but I needed to confirm something before that, his possible teammates and who make sense to be scum with him and so far only Michelle has pinged me that way due to their limited, vague interaction, they're not strong, they argued a little last phase, however, the argument went nowhere and reached no conclusion whatsoever, felt out of shape. For Ansa I was going back and forth on his read due once making mistake like that where I lynched town so that's I wanted to see why he's getting town read by most and what possibly I'm missing