novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dislike how unconcerned TSQ looks in this game but overall his posts looked solid and making sense. He's shown of tunneling the players that he sees very counterproductive to town progression.
Do you associate being unconcerned with tunneling people?
For example Lukundo. Since we've getting a confirmation that Poison is town(from Night Kill) I think Lukundo really doesn't have strong case against her. I think he could be fabricating reasoning. I'm incline to believe that Lukundo is scum after Poison getting Night killed.
Couldn't he just have been wrong about her? Expand on the fabricated reasoning.
I also see lots of talking about Nova and Naomi close relationship inside this game. Not many players showing much concern about it. Maybe because they have know them very well, already familiar with their town dynamic. Can't comment much deeper about that honestly because I'm not familiar with Nova-Naomi.
How about comment on the surface? You've narrated the talking points of the thread about it, what do you think about our interactions? It'd be an interesting one 'cause you have me as Town and her as scum.
As for Naomi I dislike how she accused Poison. I mean making/turning a non indicative statements into a form of shading. Looks like a paranoid. I've a feeling that Naomi is scum after Poison dies. She achieved to built a trust with Poison and having her as strong town read besides her and made everyone thinking both of them a strong V/V read before killing Poison. That way making herself less suspicious.
Is paranoia scum indicative? Again an association with the Poison's death, interesting. That's be a pretty convoluted plean, I mean why would Poison's death paint her as Town and her interaction as V/V? Why not just keep Poison alive if she's scum and have her in her pocket?
I think Houtarou is town here. I like his read on Ansatsuken. Not that I read Ansatsuken as scum but because when he talked about Ansatsuken's town game that I feel coming from Town's PoV/concern. It feels natural.
What made you feel that way about the read?

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm wondering about something.

Alice-revealed (town flip)
Wai-revealed (?? is that town character?)
Dragomir-revealed (town flip)

Ryu- could mod kill, but looking at example above. He got rez instead.

I don't what in afterlife, but possible the one that are in there could be scum? waiting for rez?

Reactions: novaselinenever

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm wondering about something.

Alice-revealed (town flip)
Wai-revealed (?? is that town character?)
Dragomir-revealed (town flip)

Ryu- could mod kill, but looking at example above. He got rez instead.

I don't what in afterlife, but possible the one that are in there could be scum? waiting for rez?
I don't think the modkills are automatic, like townies that die get modkilled and scum wait in afterlife to get rezzed. Alice mentioned before her lynch, that she'll choose not to go to afterlife that way we get her character and know she was town. Wai was 'cause he was inactive according to Rej, host will not lie about the reason. Dragomir got himself mod-killed 'cause he broke rules apparently lol, if you notice he was first in the afterlife when the night ended, he only got mod-killed an hour into the day phase.

Don't think there's a hidden mechanic behind the mod-kills and rez. Ryu was rezzed by Aqua who's a Town role according to wiki

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the modkills are automatic, like townies that die get modkilled and scum wait in afterlife to get rezzed. Alice mentioned before her lynch, that she'll choose not to go to afterlife that way we get her character and know she was town. Wai was 'cause he was inactive according to Rej, host will not lie about the reason. Dragomir got himself mod-killed 'cause he broke rules apparently lol, if you notice he was first in the afterlife when the night ended, he only got mod-killed an hour into the day phase.

Don't think there's a hidden mechanic behind the mod-kills and rez. Ryu was rezzed by Aqua who's a Town role according to wiki
that makes sense.

that is a good point about poison,

wth did dragomir do then. the ****.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People got a choice if they want to go to afterlife. I could still perform actions in afterlife.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol he broke the rules of no info dumping
This makes me think an aspect of it is probably dead chat of some sorts, I guess that'd fit the whole angle of people after their death "still participating". Also the fact that this game is flipless makes it all the more important, 'cause unlike normal deadchats scums aren't useless here when they die. They don't flip, so they can still influence the game in a potential dead chat by acting like townies and sharing thoughts and scum reads to influence a medium.

According to the wiki there are a few stuff linked to death and afterlife stuff, there are like characters that are undead like Wiz or characters that revive people like Aqua. One of them could probably be a medium in a dead chat afterlife

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Morning. Catched up and idk why i have an empty mind.
I need a breakfast and some coffee and i will try to concentrate at the game.

Everyone share full ideas of everyone please, I will do the same, we have to find clues.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is here a fan of the series (missing Pilica here @TheLukundo ) who can tell me if Yunyun, Waindo's character is bad or not?
Wikia is not sure about it. I may continue searching but this is not playing mafia -_-

Well.. Let's see...
characters

Meet one of the generals of the Demon King's army! For the most part, Beldia (a dullahan) keeps to himself

Hans - Don't be fooled by this guy's simple appearance. He is, in fact, one of the Demon King's generals,

Vanir is actually just the mask itself, and he can place that mask-body on anyone and use their body as his own

Wiz - This lovely woman is, in fact, one of the Demon King's generals, like Beldia, Hans, and Vanir.
--------------
Yunyun - This girl is another member of the Crimson Demon clan, and her magic power is not to be underestimated.
------------------
So above are the generals but Yunyun is just presented as a member of a clan, who said she is general?

I have to reread the day, someobe said Yunyun is a general and idk who.. 🤔

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool someones here

Alright these are basically my thoughts at this point

So Dragomir last statement is that scum was most likely on the wagon voting for Alice. Alice whom ended up being a town flavor (Taylor). Dragomir was also killed that night, so most likely what he said could be true.

TSQ could very well be scum based on his push of Alice also, but its possible that he would be framed for an easy mis-lynch. Alice seemed very scummy to me so I think his push on Alice was warranted, so I'm hesitant to say he is scum for sure.

Other reads:

Tigger - town, most likely. Was not involved in Alice mislynch, shows a lot of hesitation which strikes me as town
Michelle - town read mostly on hunch

Nova/Naomi - town lean, activity is great during all DP a lot of communication between them, but I feel its odd they barely ever suspect one another

Dont have a lot to say about the others

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is here a fan of the series (missing Pilica here @TheLukundo ) who can tell me if Yunyun, Waindo's character is bad or not?
Wikia is not sure about it. I may continue searching but this is not playing mafia -_-

Well.. Let's see...
characters

Meet one of the generals of the Demon King's army! For the most part, Beldia (a dullahan) keeps to himself

Hans - Don't be fooled by this guy's simple appearance. He is, in fact, one of the Demon King's generals,

Vanir is actually just the mask itself, and he can place that mask-body on anyone and use their body as his own

Wiz - This lovely woman is, in fact, one of the Demon King's generals, like Beldia, Hans, and Vanir.
--------------
Yunyun - This girl is another member of the Crimson Demon clan, and her magic power is not to be underestimated.
------------------
So above are the generals but Yunyun is just presented as a member of a clan, who said she is general?

I have to reread the day, someobe said Yunyun is a general and idk who.. 🤔
Yunyun I believe is good shes megumin sister (i think?)