novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think my paranoia on you is higher than my paranoia on him, if you're town you're gonna have to sell me on him or anyone else.

Your entry today was awful.
Having a higher paranoia on me doesn't absolve you from reconsidering others especially if you're running out of PoE. I'm not selling you on anyone, do your own work if you're town.

Hard disagree, I think yours look objectively worse lol.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I don't really know what to say about that. You kind of made me go at it more and more but I don't remember you actually PUSHING her with me as well.
Bullshit. I've pushed her on my own, and was all over the thread casing her initially, pushing her lynch, asking for her to be vigged and proclaiming her obvious scum.

I didn't make you do shit lol.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The burden of proof relies upon the accuser man, I don't have to prove why they're town. To me, they are. If you feel like I'm shielding scum or TMI'ng town, sell a case.

Even though I don't know why I wouldn't take your "helping hand" here if you were scum and pushed on the easier people to push instead of having to basically thread sit to fight you, especially when exams are creeping up on me. Seems kind of counter-productive.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're also kind of lock town on Naomi even though she's been doing nothing worthy of remembering for the past few days.

The game doesn't feel half solved and the fact she isn't even tinfoiling on either one of us at this stage is just...weird.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The burden of proof relies upon the accuser man, I don't have to prove why they're town. To me, they are. If you feel like I'm shielding scum or TMI'ng town, sell a case.
You actually do, if you're Town. There is no buden of proof, there is a burden of solving. I have them in my PoE just like I have you in it, so I'm not selling you any shit. I'll figure y'all out by doing my own work.
Even though I don't know why I wouldn't take your "helping hand" here if you were scum and pushed on the easier people to push instead of having to basically thread sit to fight you, especially when exams are creeping up on me. Seems kind of counter-productive.
I'm not a helping hand here, you're in my PoE and pushing other people wouldn't absolve you from anything. Your behavior here reflect a scum mindset, if you were Town I'd expect you to actually delve further then settling on "hurr durr Nova is reassing me, he's bad".

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am kind of (???) on Tiger but the way you started the day makes more sense as a scum finally putting the narrative that's being built on me more and more and trying to capitalise on my lynch.

Nova / Naomi are the people that I remember not contributing much to anything, maybe Tiger.
You'd have to sell me on...Michelle / Tigerr / Angelus which don't really feel like scum at all.
oki Just thought to qoute this. Kinda confused if i am wolfish in ur eyes or not xD...

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're also kind of lock town on Naomi even though she's been doing nothing worthy of remembering for the past few days.

The game doesn't feel half solved and the fact she isn't even tinfoiling on either one of us at this stage is just...weird.
Dragomir was doing the same, is he scum for it? I've played with her enough time to be able to lock her as Town, and I've mentioned this on D1 that I'll never bulge from here. There are several reasons why.

She actually tinfoiled me a little bit, agreeing with Michelel that was sus. She also has you as 50/50 so I'm not sure where this she hasn't tinfoiled either of us is coming from

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Luk was Town, I could see a team of Houtarou, TSQ and Imp
To expand on this a bit, while each of them can be supicious on his own right, they have a weird non-aggression pact vibe going on which is weirding me out lol. They barely interacted with each other and seem to be staying out of each other's way. TSQ had both of them as Town early on and he doesn't seem to be interested in reconsidering. There was the off hand comment that the Imp town read is diminishing but it didn't come with anything nor has there been any follow up. Feels more like a set up comment to position himself for a later switch since Imp was slowly building up suspicions.

There is little from the other two concerning each other or TSQ himself. Don't think Houtarou shared a stance of thoughts on TSQ which is odd. I'd expect him to actually try to solve that spot, it also resonate with how he hasn't really been paranoid of me. Imp made an associative read between Hammock/Waindo and TSQ pre-any lynch, but he hasn't done anything with that nor worked on TSQ afterwards.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Houtarou's been pretty rigid with his reads. I don't see much progression, feels like he just settled early on on some scum reads and he's been navigating the game through them. Most of the rest seems to be townleans or null which he hasn't delved into or try to figure them out themselves. Like he was content with those early reads.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One positive thing about him is the question about me liking Naomi's posts. I could see someone being weirded out by that, but seeing our dynamic together it's me. I guess it could be to sow doubt in Naomi's head about me, kind of subtle shade? He dropped it afterwards though