Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kept asking for her reads and she wouldn't even budge. If you wanna take anything for certain, you should take her statement of Waindo scum, although I believe that it's probably not even a mechanical check there and it was also just her words.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice was playing anti-town, I tried to work with her the entire time and she'd rather pull a Rej and probably "shit" on me post-game because "I read her incorrectly" when half her posts didn't make any sense.

If anything I'm town that I got rid of this liability before LyLo.
I fucking hate the scare quotes here lol. They're weird

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You added to it and was the one to make me push on more though? Why are you suddenly saying I'm scum when you were the one to argue she's been obvious scum.
I'm specifically talking about the way you kept engaging her on being cop and Waindo. I didn't add to that, I asked where the theory was coming from 'cause she didn't mention it at all and was apologizing to Waindo.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Waindo Never found WONDERLAND. :sigar:

Michelle seems like the only person or player i could fully trust here. with this...I want her to play with mind at ease So i decided not to go in the Afterlife so she can see my Role after my death.
I coud say also Dragomir is Town despite his vote on me.
And as much as I hate to admit it, I could be wrong with Oreki being scum.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weren't you the one that was following my Alice suspicion?
I did agree that she was playing selfish and she did look suspicious. she did give some reads eventually if I remember right..but it.s not just about her.

She was a pretty consensus lynch tbh. Agree though with the way he pushed the angle and kept hounding her, engaged on him last phase I think.

What about the rest of his stuff? Also thoughts on other players.
Iknow she was... yet it seems she flipped town?

The rest of his stuff. What can i say. I mean i only saw him play as mafia so it looks similar to me here. The cop mentioning. The 'if i survive' attitude. Small stuff like these. I didn.t vote for him ubtik now, i mean 3 times in a row mafia( he was mafia in the last 2 games here on AB), it.s not such a big chance right

Other players... i have to look at them again before i say more

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wai, i hope my sacrifice will be worth it. This will be my last will this game. Look at Wai and his voters other than me. i might lead you to something.

VOTELYNCH: WAINDO
After EOD and RNG saved me. I KINDA rustled their jimmies especially TSQ. :whistling:. I want to help Waindo... But boy.. RNG GODS must really love me.. I was saved. I even wrote my last will. LMAO
She was apologizing to him here and wanting to help him lol

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to question you and Naomi not coming across each other as scum. I feel as though if she knew your scum game, she'd be all over you at this point as a paranoid town. You're not really looking at her either.

I also expect to be pushed today, and I'm aware scum is building a narrative of me scum steadily. If I get lynched you can further the paranoia of me scum when actives don't die.

I think Angelus' big post was a very good post for a mafia to make. I have run out of my PoE and I am re-thinking your position in there.

I think Angelus' take on Imperfection there is also spot-on. I don't think his slot is scum.

I think Michelle is probably town still. I am kind of (???) on Tiger but the way you started the day makes more sense as a scum finally putting the narrative that's being built on me more and more and trying to capitalise on my lynch.

Nova / Naomi are the people that I remember not contributing much to anything, maybe Tiger.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that take is exactly what I'd expect scum!you to overlook in order to twist your view on me today. You have the numbers.

You have Michelle, you have Tiger. You probably have at least 1 more partner still alive. Maybe exactly Naomi?

Should be interesting.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not dumb man, the Drago kill and you trying to shift your perspective by making Tiger push on me harder. Drago wanted me dead the entire time.

You need actives alive to sow paranoia and not get that looked into.

I don't get how Naomi doesn't reconsider you here, but I don't think her game play is exactly giving her away as your partner here...

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting to question you and Naomi not coming across each other as scum. I feel as though if she knew your scum game, she'd be all over you at this point as a paranoid town. You're not really looking at her either.
I have absolutely no reason to look at her. I threw the key away.
I also expect to be pushed today, and I'm aware scum is building a narrative of me scum steadily. If I get lynched you can further the paranoia of me scum when actives don't die.
I expect to be pushed as well, happened last phase as well. I mean, can't you just like get yourself out of the afterlife and reveal yourself? Feel like you're already building a narrative here to have me follow you in case you get lynched lol.
I think Angelus' big post was a very good post for a mafia to make. I have run out of my PoE and I am re-thinking your position in there.
How was it great exactly? Same lol, like unless Luk flipped scum you have to be there.
I think Michelle is probably town still. I am kind of (???) on Tiger but the way you started the day makes more sense as a scum finally putting the narrative that's being built on me more and more and trying to capitalise on my lynch.
Why can't it be a townie running out of PoE and reassessing?
Nova / Naomi are the people that I remember not contributing much to anything, maybe Tiger.
I haven't contributed to anything?

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And that take is exactly what I'd expect scum!you to overlook in order to twist your view on me today. You have the numbers.

You have Michelle, you have Tiger. You probably have at least 1 more partner still alive. Maybe exactly Naomi?

Should be interesting.
How do I have Michelle and Tiger when they've been tinfoiling me like crazy? Michelle has been on me all last phase.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not dumb man, the Drago kill and you trying to shift your perspective by making Tiger push on me harder. Drago wanted me dead the entire time.

You need actives alive to sow paranoia and not get that looked into.

I don't get how Naomi doesn't reconsider you here, but I don't think her game play is exactly giving her away as your partner here...
Drago was an active, why kill him? If I'm scum I have in my pocket, I'd kill Michelle who was suspecting us both no?

Naomi is fucking lock town lol