Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hunch list (2) with some vibes from few posts but probably can't explain it. Scum list:

-Imperfection (although will wait for his activity)
-TSQ/Michelle
-Nova?

@RedGloverKing you planning to play?

Towncore -
-
Naomi (XD cause I saw something, and that pretty much CONFIRMS it).
-Tiger in the woods
-Ansatsuken
-Dragomir
Null
-Alice in Noodle land
-Houtarou
-Waindo
Did you already say why Michelle is in your scum reads? If so I apologize, I will look for that or wait for you to explain it.

Michelle feels town to me.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hunch list (2) with some vibes from few posts but probably can't explain it. Scum list:

-TSQ/Michelle
-Nova?

Towncore -
-
-Tiger in the woods
-Ansatsuken
-Dragomir
Null
-Alice in Noodle land
-Houtarou
-Waindo
You think TSQ/Michelle could be scum?

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-TSQ/Michelle
-Nova?

Towncore -
-
-Tiger in the woods
-Ansatsuken
-Dragomir
Null
-Alice in Noodle land
-Houtarou
-Waindo
Nova is town, just trust me on this.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice- day 1, seems to take my Oreki sus and vote him, day 2 comes for waindo after i stated my reason for not going for waindo.

She feels more like a shadow. Like scum who not hunting but going off other town reads.

50/50 for her atm.

Ansa- seems fake impression, why is he bothered by liking post, me and nova don't play petty. (where just here to have fun)
Impression- day 1, Ryu did not like him, day 2 seems to go for waindo before backing off after more explanation given for waindo reason.

could be town, or scum, but he playing similar to waindo, so not really a fan.

atm sus list.

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey @Michelle did you do any scum hunting D1? I legitimately do not remember anything noteworthy from you, so it's why I'm asking.
Oh yeah, she def quite.. hmmm
You must be registered for see images
Though i do remember she was like this last game i played with her. so will wait till she on.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imperfection is scum. Lock it. He is the exact same imp as he was in the last scum game.
Imp iso cause it's short and nova asked earlier.

Opening post cool. Pretty NAI.

He doesn't want to get lynch, none of us want that so, NAI.

Out of the game post. He says he would look at the things later though. Never came back..

It is the only worthy post among all. But it's basic readings in the end, taking me and Naomi who were hot topic and arguing and from the outside its always TvT he slipped the read on us, michelle who gets town read easily and his read on drago seems cool. About hammock read that's not much in game related.
TSQ, well he played with him as scum so he must use that knowledge to make something contribution look alike post.

Ok. That's again something of a topic discussed by others he joined the wagon or it could be his opinion too but the vibes Im getting from him is so similar as in his scum game. So I believe in the first theory.

He is just trying to make a presence aura. If I use meta, he's scum. If I use logic, none of his posts are Town leaning, null mostly or a bit blending in the crowd of sort of tries from him.

Hence scum lean.
@Dragomir there you go! I'll stand by my DP 1 read on him

Reactions: Dragomir

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, this was the post that pinged me for Poison being bad. The first impression I got from this was bussing. The reasons provided don't feel legit to me and it comes off as her trying to justify the vote on Lukundo, then just you know voting for him. This whole paragraph about why Luke is bad is unnecessary and 'extra'.

Though, I will say there's one point in her favor though. The bold is a valid thought process to have if what she said is indeed correct. You were buddies with him once and you saw how his play lead to him being Day One'd. So if deja vu is happening here, then it'd be valid to scum read him for playing similar to a game he was scum in. But, this thought process is not enough for me to override my current suspicion. It's not a particularly hard mindset to give off. Anybody can say the same thing to suspect a buddy really.

@novaselinenever @Naomi_Rose @Houtarou tell me what you think.
Thing is the wagon was already pretty consensus and there were a few people that just voted without going in much depth. Feel like scum here wouldn't feel the need to over do it especially since the no flip is already minimizing any benefit. It's useless. I'd dig this angle on her post if it was a normal game and we know for sure Luk flipped scum, but here I'm not seeing it.