Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou if you think I'm a suspect I'm very disappointed with your reading capability. You're unlike Ryu Kishi. You're capable of deeper thinking. If you think I'm scum because I vote Nova with no reason I'm sorry to say your reading skill has become rusty. I have read your thought process about me on that move and I'm totally disappointed. You have quoted one of my post and then addressed it but you're not reading the post whole but just a small part of it and you think you know the point of that post.
lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Dragomir I kinda agree with you there... Poison's words seemed to indicate that she was trying to be patient, so justifying her thoughts on Luku when in fact he was the main wagon doesn't really go well together as if she was trying to be careful about this and just didn't wanted to appear another player voting for Luku just to follow the wagon

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dragomir I kinda agree with you there... Poison's words seemed to indicate that she was trying to be patient, so justifying her thoughts on Luku when in fact he was the main wagon doesn't really go well together as if she was trying to be careful about this and just didn't wanted to appear another player voting for Luku just to follow the wagon
Considering I'm one of the very first person to suspect him and continued that throughout the phase, ofc I didn't iso him particularly earlier cause I was busy arguing with Naomi all the time and later on I decided to expand on mich before him cause she was active then I really don't like your reasoning here. It seems pushy at the moment.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering I'm one of the very first person to suspect him and continued that throughout the phase, ofc I didn't iso him particularly earlier cause I was busy arguing with Naomi all the time and later on I decided to expand on mich before him cause she was active then I really don't like your reasoning here. It seems pushy at the moment.
Fair Enough. Of course, this will sound pushy I am throwing shades on you

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thing is the wagon was already pretty consensus and there were a few people that just voted without going in much depth. Feel like scum here wouldn't feel the need to over do it especially since the no flip is already minimizing any benefit. It's useless. I'd dig this angle on her post if it was a normal game and we know for sure Luk flipped scum, but here I'm not seeing it.
But why would town feel the need to overdo it though? They have a much lesser reason than scum does. Mafia is self-aware of whatever they do. Sheeping is usually frowned upon, so they'd like to join in and make it look like a genuine vote instead of just a sheep while a townie wouldn't care. I caught a scum doing the exact same thing as Poison here so I'm pretty confident in my logic right now.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, that was the exact impression that I received.

Reactions: Houtarou

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan I really want to know why you consider Ansa town? Like I wanna know the reasons behind that
First I can sniff him when he is anti town. For the last few games I sniffed him when he is anti town as early as DP1 or DP 2 and I was correct each time. I know his play.

Second, nitpicking his vote on nova because Ryu thought nova was scum, (it's either you or drago someone said it I don't remember exactly) is bs cause he also thought me and Naomi as scum, now I can confirm Naomi to be town, and I know I'm town. And a less interactive nked town's dp1 reads aren't something that be followed blindly.

Third, he is town cause he is genuine, he is a little bit inconsistent just like a town should be. And he is playing his town self. Although I expect a little more activity from him but still Lock him town.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, Poison can independently be scum without being buddies with Luke. What she did there with that post can be done if the player she voted for was town. I'm staying with the original idea that they're buddies though. Their interaction isn't really coming across to me as TvS or TvT.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh, Poison can independently be scum without being buddies with Luke. What she did there with that post can be done if the player she voted for was town. I'm staying with the original idea that they're buddies though. Their interaction isn't really coming across to me as TvS or TvT.
Yes but if I'm confirmed town reading @Naomi_Rose whom I tunneled a lot last dp and I say she confirmed something don't you think that kinda speaks for itself. Well I won't go any deeper in this just don't divert town. And Naomi, i hope you are getting my point right? So yea I won't agree for town to divert right now. It's just waste of time atm.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I can sniff him when he is anti town. For the last few games I sniffed him when he is anti town as early as DP1 or DP 2 and I was correct each time. I know his play.

Second, nitpicking his vote on nova because Ryu thought nova was scum, (it's either you or drago someone said it I don't remember exactly) is bs cause he also thought me and Naomi as scum, now I can confirm Naomi to be town, and I know I'm town. And a less interactive nked town's dp1 reads aren't something that be followed blindly.

Third, he is town cause he is genuine, he is a little bit inconsistent just like a town should be. And he is playing his town self. Although I expect a little more activity from him but still Lock him town.
Why did I expect something like this? Lol. Do you seriosuly think Ansa will be that obvious for you every game? Don't you think the reason is a little bit far-fetched? I would agree if Ansa is a player similar to Naomi but he's experienced who has shown some good gameplay in the past.

My initial reason to suspect him was his case on Naomi and his gameplay before that which I mentioned here;
He showed some interest and energy through his every post and how he's approaching them. Yet along the way, something is off completely out of place. Despite his big energy posts, the heavy involvement feeling he's giving coming to no conclusion. While you're saying he sounds pure, I do not believe that is the case. If we follow his energetic modus operandum, it just wouldn't feel natural. His posts would feel totally random if you skip his tone only to pay attention to the context. To actually have this tone but not the actual heavy involvement in-game with lot of question feels too unnatural with his current demeanor, no matter how I think about it, it doesn't make sense for him to not involve in the game as much as his wording, tone implies

In other words, I feel like he's putting a facade, using heavy tone, less game involvement, not trying to start any actual argument amounts to nothing. The whole thing is nothing but a sham. It's reek deception

In conclusion, Ansa so in red light for me
About accusation on Naomi. It was an argument without holding single merit. As I mentioned before I didn't really see what he could have gained from arguing Naomi, maybe expecting him to read Naomi same I do since that'd expected after all Ansa is a good player as I mentioned earlier Naomi was one player you could have come out clean even if you were to through shades on her and what impression I got Ansa was trying his luck with Naomi which later didn't work out. And you know that Ansa is pretty aggressive person when he deals with scum reads

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but if I'm confirmed town reading @Naomi_Rose whom I tunneled a lot last dp and I say she confirmed something don't you think that kinda speaks for itself. Well I won't go any deeper in this just don't divert town. And Naomi, i hope you are getting my point right? So yea I won't agree for town to divert right now. It's just waste of time atm.
What do you mean? I don't understand.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@bold, hmm. That's interesting.

Unvote