Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though thinking that I can deduce everything about someone with the little information or impression I have about them would be committing the sin of pride. But Ansa has been pinging for soms reason and I want that make sense to me fully

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ted is slipping out of my town reads. Someone tell me why I shouldn't mark him as bad.

I've been mulling over Oreki for a bit now. He hasn't really done anything to make me lean hard in either direction. If I must give a read, I would say the softest town read in the existence of town reads.
@Dragomir seriously
You must be registered for see images
What?

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been mulling over Oreki for a bit now. He hasn't really done anything to make me lean hard in either direction. If I must give a read, I would say the softest town read in the existence of town reads.
Basically, there's a line. That line is a null read. On one side, there's beautiful green grass for days. On the other side, there's burned to a crisp grass due to the raging fire occuring upon it. I have the edge of my foot touching a single blade of green grass. My body is still perpendicular to the line, but my foot is barely touching one of the grasses. That's how I feel about Oreki right now.

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why would town feel the need to overdo it though? They have a much lesser reason than scum does. Mafia is self-aware of whatever they do. Sheeping is usually frowned upon, so they'd like to join in and make it look like a genuine vote instead of just a sheep while a townie wouldn't care. I caught a scum doing the exact same thing as Poison here so I'm pretty confident in my logic right now.
Some townies like to share their thought process, it's not inherently bad

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least the tinyhunt had open info dumping, and there were roles that could invest dead players and figure out if the lynched player was scum or town

And there were a lot of dynamics like that to get info and keep the game moving forward
@Rej take notes boyo.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle are you playing another game?
Feel the same, usually she active around this time zone correct?

12hrs left.

Though there alot inactive people.

only one active players i see here beside me, Nova,Dragomir,Oreki,poison,

most of the rest just hardly no post, and if they don't show up by end phase. Then probably no flip rule.

Though i think there more going on in afterlife, instead of possible extra vote. /shrug

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey @Michelle did you do any scum hunting D1? I legitimately do not remember anything noteworthy from you, so it's why I'm asking.
I was reading and observing some behaviours. Once i decided to not get so involved like usual i really wanted to just have fun playing.
I scum read Luke and waited for his come back, but i understand from Poison that OGI things makes him unable to play.
That don't make his posts less out from his scum range and i still think he was scum. I can bet, if so, he was heavily bussed.
Anyway he has scum in his wagon no matter alignament at the dimension of that wagon.
I am wary that Ryu's night kill analysis may be wifom.
I am confused of the jump on inactives, especially on Waindo.
I picked up some quotes and expand on them asap.

I still have to read since pg 27 until i restared to post in day 1 because i don't read overnight and because mondays are hellish busy for me.