Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rarely play on these forums, remember around twice subbed out while town. And remember both times same type of people tunneling me (creepy) over petty matters. and of course same bs behavior even when i'm town again. What to afraid to pick on your other familar playmates? because you know you will get caught.

So curious what these weak, tunneling/focus on me, by shading me then quickly claim no i didn't. Then quickly latch onto No you can't counter my claim.

Or they will WIFOM and continue to shade you along with their other lacky!

You must be registered for see images

All these experts know how i play from 1-2 games.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Thestatusquo The fact Naomi openly buddying Nova, throwing random shades, and the way she asking questions sounds quite genuine... you wouldn't expect scum to play that openly no matter what type of player you are... I mean her gameplay scream town
Yeah hammock buddying with me was quite hard in the previous game. Liking my posts and borrowing my points. I have town lean him and the reality is he's scum. So????

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you wanted me to auto town lean you just because I have played with you lot less? Eat horseshit

Go proving your towness first.
I never said that, or expected that.

But again you and poison are good at putting words in my mouth!

So when she gets back to acknowledging she said i was ignoring her (I even quoted it) i'll consider but since she avoid it sus.

next you

xposing Naomi's identity and intention I guess.
You guess? see this reply right here tells me you jumping on scum idea push on me as you ease your way.

but your totally scum hunting, Because you guess!

Reactions: novaselinenever

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave my reads early, unless people think i have god reads.

Then came along poison, then ansata who only know how to say Naomi this, Naomi that.

I'll be ignoring you two, if your both town i don't have good impression on you with your playstyle!

Reactions: novaselinenever

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said that, or expected that.

But again you and poison are good at putting words in my mouth!

So when she gets back to acknowledging she said i was ignoring her (I even quoted it) i'll consider but since she avoid it sus.

next you

You guess? see this reply right here tells me you jumping on scum idea push on me as you ease your way.

but your totally scum hunting, Because you guess!
And what's the problem if I'm sussing you? You write all these and it seemed like you're saying "stop looking at me Ansa, Stoppppp!!!!, go away".

For me you're yet doing any real scum hunting. So I have no reason to take off my eyes on you. For the most part you're just defending your self against Poison's accusations and now me. And also let/have other players to be your spokeperson or your town empire ambassador explaining why you're town here bla, bla, bla......

Hey, hey I don't need all that. I can prove my towness myself. Not by people declaring me as town but from my activity. Can you do that yourself? And not rely on the others.

And who's your suspect right now? Me and Poison? Because we're sussing you?