Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She is another person and didn't even know what happened in the other game, you have to not overreact at a simple word i think.

She may do it anyway, better use the time to scumhunt.

Who is in your list of goodies and baddies?
What is your impression on Poison's responses so far? What kind of vibes you can get?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She is another person and didn't even know what happened in the other game, you have to not overreact at a simple word i think.

She may do it anyway, better use the time to scumhunt.

Who is in your list of goodies and baddies?
What is your impression on Poison's responses so far? What kind of vibes you can get?

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Forced how? What's her natural shit?
So things were worthwhile. She jokes a lot outside of mafia but this feels different. She feels as if she’s trying to do it on purpose. Her natural shit is natural. It doesn’t feel forced. Idk how to explain this that well to someone that doesn’t talk to her a lot because that’s how the read was formed. If you don’t know her natural shit, it’s hard to explain.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So things were worthwhile. She jokes a lot outside of mafia but this feels different. She feels as if she’s trying to do it on purpose. Her natural shit is natural. It doesn’t feel forced. Idk how to explain this that well to someone that doesn’t talk to her a lot because that’s how the read was formed. If you don’t know her natural shit, it’s hard to explain.
Zzzz I'm naturally funny and I fluff these days #wannabechandler

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Drago having a hard time establishing himself in conversation even though there’s plenty of it, feels very left out of the loop in a bad way.

The Luk vibes to put it bluntly is like...I don’t like how he is treating my slot. Egotistical read but Luk should think I’m an easy read here, him not reading me while sort of acting like I’m town (ok maybe not acting like I’m town but he lacks the paranoia he has towards my slot) while also letting me to push Poison while he addresses Michelle on some useless talk is very much noted.
I’m confidently liking you this game. You don’t seem to be wanting to control the game thus not wanting to push any agenda. At the same time however, you seem like you’re trying to solve. It’s bringing back the old memories of town!insom from mentors.