Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well looks like i miss read, but you still put excuse to call him creep.
You must be registered for see images
Are you guys taking that seriously, now that would be a real concern. Don't we call that a RVS? @Michelle we can call this RVS right!? Interesting. I'm looking forward to this. Are you pushing me for making an RVS?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town lean

Nova
Michelle
Dragomir

50/50
oreki -get to posting you slacker.

Status-sus
Poison chan- did not like the way she phrased her response. sus rose

that's all that stood out for me atm,
Thanks, making reads for people you know it's best and helpful :eek:khandyourfavemoji:
No i meant your response, you love using the emoji is what i meant.

some looked like troll in start like poison vote on nova, but then status came with same bs angle troll excuse about nova avatar and poison saying nova creepy.

mostly fluff, or inactivity still from others, and already been day. (late here)

Dragomir response sound genuine, as felt same. So angle push he faking it seem like bs. But I can understand Nova being paranoid...
:sadpepe: mmm-kay ^^

Nova being paranoid is towniness sign i get this especially after the last game.

Something is up with the bois and i don't know if they are w/w or just Luke is scum tbh. In bois there i have TSQ, and Luke.
Also Hammock needs a little bit of attention on him.

What do you think of Ryu ?

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, making reads for people you know it's best and helpful : okhandyourfavemoji:

Nova being paranoid is towniness sign i get this especially after the last game.

Something is up with the bois and i don't know if they are w/w or just Luke is scum tbh. In bois there i have TSQ, and Luke.

EBWOP

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, making reads for people you know it's best and helpful :eek:khandyourfavemoji:

With ryu harder to tell, since his post count low. But be 50/50 for him atm

Reactions: novaselinenever

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you guys taking that seriously, now that would be a real concern. Don't we call that a RVS? @Michelle we can call this RVS right!? Interesting. I'm looking forward to this. Are you pushing me for making an RVS?
That vote of yours yes, is RVS imo.

Side note: 2 games ago i had with Poison a whole argument for what RVS vote means.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Naomi_Rose are you ignoring these, I would definitely appreciate some responses

@Naomi_Rose I wonder why me specifically? Cause I saw a couple of other RVS posts put there too, how come this caught your eye?

@TheLukundo play the game man, you were 100% town last game dp1 you taking a 180 turn!

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it, day modifiers are pretty rare. This doesn't seem like a heavy role madness games with tons of abilities that might warrant it.
I agree with this. It's not heavily role madness or each player would have at least one active/passive ability. Besides, it might get a bastard tone as Rej mentioned somewhere. But the worst part is no flips. And it is really problematic for town.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Haha
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbf i stopped that and started watching naruto since my friends left me behind ;-;

anyway, time for some reads, im still trying to piece my thoughts together so give me some time to look over stuff again
Pink hair girl still annoying!

Yeah read the thread! And point out your teammates. You ain't much different rn than when you subbed in for Ansa (just sayin)

Reactions: Premfection

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@novaselinenever what do you think of this.
Reads kind of genuine I think, feels like the kind of bald statement that come from town 'cause from their PoV it's so fucking obvious that they're town lol.

I haven't played with her before, so I'm not sure how much weight that always subbing out as scum holds though. Even then if not true, would make no sense to try to sell that here as scum since other players have experience with her.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison chan when i'm town, and see annoying tunneling most of the time it's town behavior. but in some cases scum annoying pushes.

But here i'll repeat it once again for you. since apparently you did not read my response when i gave you response earlier!

1. I did not like your low key shade at me, with the way you phrased it, made it look like you are scum! So you saying i can't suspect people, which auto makes me scum? Because Naomi now ignoring you?? So she must be scum??

@Naomi_Rose I wonder why me specifically? Cause I saw a couple of other RVS posts put there too, how come this caught your eye?

@TheLukundo play the game man, you were 100% town last game dp1 you taking a 180 turn!
see this is the reason i gave previous to your early response with how you keep tagging me/qouting me and make shady comment then play stupid aftwards.

I don't trust you, get over it lol

Reactions: novaselinenever