Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle, Nova, Naomi, Dragomir and Poison seem to me as town lean rn.

Poison a little closer to null however, than the others because of her response that she would sub out if they were scum, not sure if im sposed to believe that, but i wouldnt know either way if thats true or not.

Hammock seems a little off, cant put my finger on it. Something something he cant post much because the game isnt good with his time schedule, seems a bit convenient. Defense on TSQ also seems weak to me.

TSQ i literally cant read anymore, but hammocks defense of them makes me a bit sus they might be working together.
Why do you TR Poison in the first place then because the reason that you said you have her closer to null is something I’d consider NAI. Also why do you TR Drago, Michelle and Naomi? Also also, do you think that Hammock is W/W with TSQ or wolf that’s trying to get scummy interactions with TSQ cause it seems like spewbait with how little effort there is in defending him. What IK of Theo would be that he’d be telling a hammock to not defend him and that he can defend himself if he’s scum. He wouldn’t be asking others to do his dirty work.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️