Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think of his other thoughts?
His other reads seem fine but, his read on Ted leaves the impression that he suspects him about how unconcerned Ted is and mentioned Ted very likely being counterproductive to town progression. And I felt he said this with a soft intention and an unreserved attitude, point to be noted he didn't really ask or interrogated Ted. So maybe if we focus our attention on those parts, something would become clear.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really I subbed in once where he was playing and I was killed next night so didn't bother to read the thread lol.
Not really I subbed in once where he was playing and I was killed next night so didn't bother to read the thread lol.
You never get killed but subbed out and Mothbomb took your place. You were scum with SK and Red lol

You suffered electricity problem lmao

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Day 4 Votecount #2
Tigerrr -> TSQ
TSQ -> novaselinenever
Ryu -> Imperfection
AngelusSama -> novaselinenever
Houraou -> Ansatsuken
Ansatsuken -> novaselinenever

novaselinenever: 3 (TSQ, AngelusSama, Ansatsuken)
TSQ: 1 (Tigerrr)
Imperfection: 1 (Ryu Kishi)
Ansatsuken: 1 (Houtarou)

Vote alternations will only be shown in the EoD Votecount!
If I made any mistakes, feel free to contact me, quote and show me the vote I missed. Thanks!

Players:
@TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
4. @Houtarou
5. @Imperfection
7. @Tigerrr in the woods
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @novaselinenever
10. @Thestatusquo
11. @Michelle
12. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @AngelusSama

Reactions: novaselinenever

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His other reads seem fine but, his read on Ted leaves the impression that he suspects him about how unconcerned Ted is and mentioned Ted very likely being counterproductive to town progression. And I felt he said this with a soft intention and an unreserved attitude, point to be noted he didn't really ask or interrogated Ted. So maybe if we focus our attention on those parts, something would become clear.
Da F, I never said something like that.

Are you currently looking for a good candidate to shade and start a wagon for mislynch? Because it seemed like that.

How many people you have put inside your 'doubt list'?Quite a lot.

I'm actually leaning Angel, Ansa, Michelle, Imp and tigger
5 players lol. Inside this DP

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a little bit of a hedge, saying something that you dislike then finishing on a positive note. Could be also just complete raw thoughts of both negative and positive pings, too little though.

Have you focused your attention on those parts? Do your work lol

novaselinenever

Regular
Kin
750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'd lynch Imperfection looking at voting behaviour and lack of activity.
I need an Iso first
The voting behaviour kind of reflects the rigidity of reads that I mentioned, there is basically no progression and he just had those early scum reads and votes like a machine each phase then disappears. Gives off a weird wallflower vibe lol, like he's ignoring most peeps trying not to interact with them just posting on his own

Is activity alignment indicative for him?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The voting behaviour kind of reflects the rigidity of reads that I mentioned, there is basically no progression and he just had those early scum reads and votes like a machine each phase then disappears. Gives off a weird wallflower vibe lol, like he's ignoring most peeps trying not to interact with them just posting on his own

Is activity alignment indicative for him?
it's the 3rd game for him, think he is new player and you have an image.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imperfection's posts. Someone said (Tsq?) about towniness. I didn't find it.
Who finds it i need help to make light here. I mean it
Michelle, Nova, Naomi, Dragomir and Poison seem to me as town lean rn.

Poison a little closer to null however, than the others because of her response that she would sub out if they were scum, not sure if im sposed to believe that, but i wouldnt know either way if thats true or not.

Hammock seems a little off, cant put my finger on it. Something something he cant post much because the game isnt good with his time schedule, seems a bit convenient. Defense on TSQ also seems weak to me.

TSQ i literally cant read anymore, but hammocks defense of them makes me a bit sus they might be working together.
Luk is null, didnt like their quick vote on Poison earlier
This

From what I have seen from tsq, he is pretty engaged in the DP1 regardless of alignment.

My town reads are just based on a hunch. You all seem to be actively hunting for scum and it gives me good towny vibes.
votelynch: waindo

I already had some suspicion of hammock, so waindo's quick vote of naomi did not help. I agree that they probably did not have much time to read the thread and went for the lowest hanging fruit, doesnt seem right.

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been pretty distracted. I'll be more active in a few hours, I'm still out rn.
Okay, I'm still trying to get caught up here.

So first off out of all the players, Waindo feels the most suspicious to me. If they aren't scum I would like them to come back and explain more their vote on naomi or post more so I could read them.

Other topics of interest to me:

RedGlover, not sure: they are very inactive rn, but out of the in actives i feel he is the most innocent to me. Hope to see more of him Wednesday when he's finished with his school junk

Alice I may pay more attention to, a difficult one to read for me

Others are a mix between Town and Null
Tomorrow I'm going to do another read of this thread and take any questions, I'm kinda tired rn. I'd also like to say I'm a bit weary of Naomi and Nova interactions, but I dont have a ton on that right now.
Did you already say why Michelle is in your scum reads? If so I apologize, I will look for that or wait for you to explain it.

Michelle feels town to me.
scum leaning Alice now. Their jump on Waindo (YunYun) literally minutes before EoD seemed off to me. I had to look up Yunyun and I think they're supposed to be a good character (aka town). So I feel like we may have mislynched

They also didnt explain when asked why they were town leaning michelle just for voting waindo

At the same time, I dont know what to make of their confidence here...
However I do think the wagon is building a bit quickly... I will continue to read
I agree with this
At least, I think that's what naomi means anyway
Cool someones here

Alright these are basically my thoughts at this point

So Dragomir last statement is that scum was most likely on the wagon voting for Alice. Alice whom ended up being a town flavor (Taylor). Dragomir was also killed that night, so most likely what he said could be true.

TSQ could very well be scum based on his push of Alice also, but its possible that he would be framed for an easy mis-lynch. Alice seemed very scummy to me so I think his push on Alice was warranted, so I'm hesitant to say he is scum for sure.

Other reads:

Tigger - town, most likely. Was not involved in Alice mislynch, shows a lot of hesitation which strikes me as town
Michelle - town read mostly on hunch

Nova/Naomi - town lean, activity is great during all DP a lot of communication between them, but I feel its odd they barely ever suspect one another

Dont have a lot to say about the others
Yunyun I believe is good shes megumin sister (i think?)
I'm still just not sure if a character can be a good flavor but still be scum?