Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

Ohhhh they got summoned! I didn't know where the previous Kage and the SO6P came from XD thanks 9Tails :)
The sage said that he called them from the pure land. That means anyone can come to the land of the living as chakra beings if they know how.

Here's some fan art:
You must be registered for see images

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The sage said that he called them from the pure land. That means anyone can come to the land of the living as chakra beings if they know how.

Here's some fan art:

Ohhhh okay. I think I need to re-read that XD

*EDIT* I just re-read it; it makes a lot more sense now. :leaf:

Nice fan art! =D

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hey everyone :) sorry for not being active for a while.

Just watched the first episode of Baccano! and it definitely looks interesting =D I'll watch the rest when I have the time.

I've seen a lot of threads about the sage being the last villian. Do people really believe that he's evil? :|
It’s all good. =D <3

Oh, awesome! :x3: I’m glad you think so! Yeah, sounds good. Let me know what you think of it as you progress. :)

Wow, say what? XD How can they believe that? He just lent Naruto and Sasuke the power to seal Kaguya and save the world. What’s he going to do, turn around and seal them too? Seriously, c’mon now. Lol

Nice fan art, by the way! ^^ I'll add some:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It’s all good. =D <3

Oh, awesome! :x3: I’m glad you think so! Yeah, sounds good. Let me know what you think of it as you progress. :)

Wow, say what? XD How can they believe that? He just lent Naruto and Sasuke the power to seal Kaguya and save the world. What’s he going to do, turn around and seal them too? Seriously, c’mon now. Lol

Nice fan art, by the way! ^^ I'll add some:

Will do. I've got a lot of questions, but I don't want to be spoiled. I'll continue watching it later this week :)

They kept complaining about Kaguya, saying that she came out of nowhere and that Kishi only introduced her to prolong the manga. Now they want some crazy out-of-nowhere plot twist that makes no sense at all. That would only prolong the manga :|

Cool fan art =D I'll post some more later.

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, of course. I catch myself saying it as well. :( It slips out, unfortunately. Very true! :3 I’m one of those people who mostly thinks before they speak. Mostly. xD Yup. The animation is really good so far. ^^ I’m on episode 6! WAIT A MINUTE, Yosuke and Sasuke have the same VA?? :what: I just, I can’t… *mind blown* I mean, you’re right, they are stark contrasts in character! O_O Yeeaahh, Hinata’s voice is pretty bad. xD You make a good point there, but I agree, it doesn’t really work in English. It’s kind of like you were saying with Naruto’s voice; I feel like Gaara’s voice is the same way. :/ They’ve both changed enough to the point that they deserve a change in their voices. That’s true though, the same could be said for Gaara’s seiyuu. You’re right. At least Naruto’s voice got sorta kinda deeper haha.
Yeah, happens. :sweat: Most things just kinda flow naturally, but I do often ponder certain ways of saying things myself. :) Yeah, I saw a little bit of it and was impressed. If Yosuke still has the same VA as the original Persona 4, yeah. I know Chie's changed, so I'm not sure about Yosuke's, since I've only played the original. Yeah, totally. I like it though. xD She sounds like Minnie Mouse sometimes, lmao. Ah, I see where you're coming from. At the very least, Naruto sounds a hell of a lot more grown up in the teaser trailer for The Last. Hopefully the English production team follows through with that.

The new chapter:

Well, that happened. This arc feels so damn pointless

I'm glad Naruto showed his serious side again, though. He should be like that more often.

My respect....for you....just doubled...
Yeah, but what can ya do? That's just how these things go sometimes. D: I just wish Kaguya would have been a better villain. We got no motivation from her. When the Eternal Tsukuyomi was starting and her face showed up, she looked really sinister and I was excited to see her in action, but she didn't make good on it. It's pretty much what happened with Sasuke at the beginning of the War Arc, now that I think about it. And yeah, Naruto's face was totally badass.

Did it? Woot! I love Persona. :D

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Will do. I've got a lot of questions, but I don't want to be spoiled. I'll continue watching it later this week :)

They kept complaining about Kaguya, saying that she came out of nowhere and that Kishi only introduced her to prolong the manga. Now they want some crazy out-of-nowhere plot twist that makes no sense at all. That would only prolong the manga :|

Cool fan art =D I'll post some more later.
If you want to PM me, you can, and I’ll see if I can answer without spoiling it for you. :) But most likely, the questions you have probably have spoiler answers. xD Cool!

Ehh, I sort of feel that way, but it was actually really awesome that BZ betrayed Madara and indicated that someone much worse was coming. So I was pretty pumped for Kaguya’s appearance. Yeah, that would definitely not make sense. U_U Exactly, why would they want it to be prolonged even further haha?

Thanks. ^^ Sweet. I will too!

Yeah, happens. :sweat: Most things just kinda flow naturally, but I do often ponder certain ways of saying things myself. :) Yeah, I saw a little bit of it and was impressed. If Yosuke still has the same VA as the original Persona 4, yeah. I know Chie's changed, so I'm not sure about Yosuke's, since I've only played the original. Yeah, totally. I like it though. xD She sounds like Minnie Mouse sometimes, lmao. Ah, I see where you're coming from. At the very least, Naruto sounds a hell of a lot more grown up in the teaser trailer for The Last. Hopefully the English production team follows through with that.
Yup. :shy: Yeah, very true. :) Nice! I kind of got sidetracked with a different anime, but I’ll find time to get back to Persona because I really want to keep going. ^^ I see. I’m actually not sure, yet I’ll try and find out! Ah, okay. I do enjoy Chie’s voice in the animation. It seems to fit her really well. xd Eh, I’m fine with it. xD Haha, that’s a good point! Yeah, Naruto definitely does. I agree, I hope they do too. I’m kind of wondering how everyone’s voices will sound in The Last, both Japanese and English. :3

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some fan art:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Some fan art:

That second one. :what: :yayy: I love it so much!

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Screw it, it's been two days. I'm double-posting.

Thoughts on the chapter:

Them previous Gokage and the bijuu. My God, that was cool. :T_T: I imagine that whatever happens next, they won't be around for much longer.

I literally lol'd at Naruto and Kurama. XD Kurama's all embarrassed and stuff.

GASP, Kakashi of the Sharingan is no more! :NO: But I think it makes sense. It would have been kind of ridiculous if Obito had gone and Kakashi had kept his eyes, imo. Plus, Kakashi's still awesome in my mind, and there's no changing that. :cool:

And Sasuke trying to hurry over to Madara definitely riles my suspicions. :| Not to mention that Madara certainly looked like he was referring to Sasuke when he said that "your" dream hasn't ended yet. Also, R.I.P. Madara. He's finally gone. O_O

Then of course... Naruto and Minato say farewell. <3 Okay, fine, I cried!
Minato got a little emotional, and Naruto was just breaking down more and more as he was saying goodbye, and I was too. :( It was just so sad, but so fitting! I believe Kishi did well with this chapter today. I really liked it.

Now for thoughts on the episode:

I can't be the only one who thought the animation was God-awful. Right? RIGHT?? :Omg: It reminded me of Naruto's fight with Pain. -_-

Most of the Kakashi-Obito fight was filler, but it was good filler. Unless I'm wrong, and the fight and flashback both happened during that chapter. I can't be sure. xD

Anyway, I don't have other comments besides this: mecha Naruto special. XD

Last edited:

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Screw it, it's been two days. I'm double-posting.

Thoughts on the chapter:

Them previous Gokage and the bijuu. My God, that was cool. :T_T: I imagine that whatever happens next, they won't be around for much longer.

I literally lol'd at Naruto and Kurama. XD Kurama's all embarrassed and stuff.

GASP, Kakashi of the Sharingan is no more! :NO: But I think it makes sense. It would have been kind of ridiculous if Obito had gone and Kakashi had kept his eyes, imo. Plus, Kakashi's still awesome in my mind, and there's no changing that. :cool:

And Sasuke trying to hurry over to Madara definitely riles my suspicions. :| Not to mention that Madara certainly looked like he was referring to Sasuke when he said that "your" dream hasn't ended yet. Also, R.I.P. Madara. He's finally gone. O_O

Then of course... Naruto and Minato say farewell. <3 Okay, fine, I cried!
Minato got a little emotional, and Naruto was just breaking down more and more as he was saying goodbye, and I was too. :( It was just so sad, but so fitting! I believe Kishi did well with this chapter today. I really liked it.

Now for thoughts on the episode:

I can't be the only one who thought the animation was God-awful. Right? RIGHT?? :Omg: It reminded me of Naruto's fight with Pain. -_-

Most of the Kakashi-Obito fight was filler, but it was good filler. Unless I'm wrong, and the fight and flashback both happened during that chapter. I can't be sure. xD

Anyway, I don't have other comments besides this: mecha Naruto special. XD
God-awful? Almost everyone is praising this episode. The fight was done beautifully.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

God-awful? Almost everyone is praising this episode. The fight was done beautifully.
I saw that, actually. O_O Maybe God-awful was way too strong. :shy: But I still thought the quality could've been better. The fight was awesome, but it still looked pretty weird to me.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I saw that, actually. O_O Maybe God-awful was way too strong. :shy: But I still thought the quality could've been better. The fight was awesome, but it still looked pretty weird to me.
Eh, maybe it was the quality of the stream itself? Some sites have horrible quality animation.

The thing I liked was the fact that the movement was synchronized with the flashback fight with almost perfect precision. I did get a Pain-arc vibe as soon as the Rinne-Tensei thing happened, though. Lol

Reactions: Xlad

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Eh, maybe it was the quality of the stream itself? Some sites have horrible quality animation.

The thing I liked was the fact that the movement was synchronized with the flashback fight with almost perfect precision. I did get a Pain-arc vibe as soon as the Rinne-Tensei thing happened, though. Lol
If it was, then it was a first for the website I use. The quality there is usually fine. O_O But you're absolutely right.

Yeah, that's what I thought was really awesome about the fight. ^^ The flashback was used effectively in that way. Yusss, that was where it really got to me. :omg: Very Pain Arc-esque indeed. Hopefully when we get a full view of Obito as the jinchuuriki, it'll look pretty good.

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well since this a Naruto FC, you guys should check this thread:
Awesome. :happy: I agree with you, it would be with high-diff and Naruto would most likely be on the verge of death afterward, but BM Naruto could beat Edo Madara. :cool:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I started school on Thursday and ran my first Varsity Cross Country race today (not counting the Varsity championship I was in last year)... both were awful XD another long school year ahead :dead:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Some Naruto fan art, just cuz. <3

I started school on Thursday and ran my first Varsity Cross Country race today (not counting the Varsity championship I was in last year)... both were awful XD another long school year ahead :dead:
Starting school after Labor Day, so lucky. :T_T: Anyway haha. I'm sorry! :NO: It sounds like it! But hopefully it'll get much better for you soon. xd

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Has anyone here heard the new Fall Out Boy single? It's called Centuries and it's absolutely amazing! I highly recommend you guys listen to it :x3:

Some Naruto fan art, just cuz. <3

Starting school after Labor Day, so lucky. :T_T: Anyway haha. I'm sorry! :NO: It sounds like it! But hopefully it'll get much better for you soon. xd
Those are great! <3 (more hearts again XD)

Yeah... I don't get though why my brother (who is in college) had a whole month more of summer than I did (he gets out in the middle of May, I do in the end of June) and he went back only a week before I did. :what: sorry you had to go back before Labor Day though! :T_T: haha! It's okay, I can wear my "I Survived..." t-shirt with pride now XD thank you! It's actually not that bad; I'm not completely stressed out like last year so it's looking good right now. Thanks :)

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Has anyone here heard the new Fall Out Boy single? It's called Centuries and it's absolutely amazing! I highly recommend you guys listen to it :x3:

Those are great! <3 (more hearts again XD)

Yeah... I don't get though why my brother (who is in college) had a whole month more of summer than I did (he gets out in the middle of May, I do in the end of June) and he went back only a week before I did. :what: sorry you had to go back before Labor Day though! :T_T: haha! It's okay, I can wear my "I Survived..." t-shirt with pride now XD thank you! It's actually not that bad; I'm not completely stressed out like last year so it's looking good right now. Thanks :)
I haven't, but I shall look it up right now! :hyper:

Thanks! :happy: (Indeed haha)

Yeeaahh, that's weird. :what: I mean, uni kids do have a month more than high schoolers, but that makes no sense. XD I got out in mid-May and went back mid-August. So it's alright, it wasn't too far ahead of Labor day. :p Awesome! You can!! And you're welcome. ^^ Well, that's a good thing! Let's hope it stays like that. =D No problem! :hug:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why did the manga have to go on break right now? Kishi's just giving fanboys more time to be annoying.

I want to see some great butt-kicking and I pray that Naruto will be serious throughout the entire fight.

So much for Sasuke becoming Hokage :|

Status
Not open for further replies.