0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

lols <3

Ah, I see! Yeah, I don't really understand the hate for it. There isn't any bad voice acting in it. There may be a few voices people don't care for, but none are bad, and most fit the character imo. Oh no! D: Why not?
=D <3

Yup! Ehh, hate is a strong word. I don't prefer dub, that sounds better. XD But seriously, you're right: it's not like there's bad voice acting. In fact, the VAs for Kakashi and Sasuke are some of my favorites in the dub. ^^ There are just others that I don't care for, like you said. Well, the showings are mostly going to be on my anniversary, so I'll have to convince my boyfriend to go. xD I hope I can haha!

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

=D <3

Yup! Ehh, hate is a strong word. I don't prefer dub, that sounds better. XD But seriously, you're right; it's not like there's bad voice acting. In fact, the VAs for Kakashi and Sasuke are some of my favorites in the dub. ^^ There are just others that I don't care for, like you said. Well, the showings are mostly going to be on my anniversary, so I'll have to convince my boyfriend to go. xD I hope I can haha!
Yays :x3:

It is a strong word, but the Naruto fanbase likes to throw it around quite often. :| Ah okay. xD Yeah, people seem to needlessly complain about them sometimes. The only one I really don't think fits anymore is Naruto's voice. I think it fit him fine in Part 1, but in Part 2 I wanted his voice to change more. Which voices don't you care for? o: Ah, I see. :3 I hope so too!

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

GUYS, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Road to Ninja will actually be showing at a theater in my town!! :omg: :hyper: I can get over the fact that it'll be the dub version, just the fact that this is becoming a reality is SWEET. :cool:

Yeah, definitely! :leaf: Naruto already does that by himself, but imagine that many Narutos at one time. XD
Wow, that's so cool! Yeah the fact that it's actually happening overpowers the fact that it's dubbed :yayy:

Yeah that sounds like a disaster XD

Yeeeeeeah. I think that makes it even better though. XD

<3 Yus! Yeah, I can understand that. :leaf: Nice! Remember, stay safe! :bouncy:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That's awesome! Hey, the dub isn't bad! XD I wish I could go, though!
<3 last year sucked; I'm not prepared for more school :T_T: thanks, I will! Not being a freshman anymore is amazing haha XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey, everyone :bouncy:

Sorry for not posting here in a while :shy:
Hey 9Tails! =D

That's okay :x3: how are you?

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yays :x3:

It is a strong word, but the Naruto fanbase likes to throw it around quite often. :| Ah okay. xD Yeah, people seem to needlessly complain about them sometimes. The only one I really don't think fits anymore is Naruto's voice. I think it fit him fine in Part 1, but in Part 2 I wanted his voice to change more. Which voices don't you care for? o: Ah, I see. :3 I hope so too!
It is, and you’re right. :| I try not to use it because it’s that strong of a word. Yeah, it’s true. And dubs for other animes can be perfectly fine. I started watching a bit of Persona 4 The Animation dubbed, and it’s fantastic. ^^ Yusss, Naruto’s voice is my biggest problem. U_U In Part 1, it worked, but I agree, his voice should have changed at least a bit more. Not too many, actually. The biggest ones are Naruto’s in Part 2, Hinata’s all the time haha, and Gaara’s in Part 2. Yeah!

New review. xD

I kind of want to do a review as well, but I’m not very good at doing critiques. XD Yours is very good though! ^^

Wow, that's so cool! Yeah the fact that it's actually happening overpowers the fact that it's dubbed :yayy:

Yeah that sounds like a disaster XD
I know right?? :win: Yeah! =D

Seriously. :leaf: I mean, look at them all!

You must be registered for see images

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is, and you’re right. :| I try not to use it because it’s that strong of a word. Yeah, it’s true. And dubs for other animes can be perfectly fine. I started watching a bit of Persona 4 The Animation dubbed, and it’s fantastic. ^^ Yusss, Naruto’s voice is my biggest problem. U_U In Part 1, it worked, but I agree, his voice should have changed at least a bit more. Not too many, actually. The biggest ones are Naruto’s in Part 2, Hinata’s all the time haha, and Gaara’s in Part 2. Yeah!

I kind of want to do a review as well, but I’m not very good at doing critiques. XD Yours is very good though! ^^

I know right?? :win: Yeah! =D

Seriously. :leaf: I mean, look at them all!

I wish something like that would happen here! The movie theater in my town shows a bunch of weird movies so they wouldn't show something that great. XD

Haha, those are too funny! :leaf:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wish something like that would happen here! The movie theater in my town shows a bunch of weird movies so they wouldn't show something that great. XD

Haha, those are too funny! :leaf:
Yeah, that would be cool! What do you mean by weird movies haha? O_O It'd be cool if they had a marathon of all the Naruto movies or something like that. It would be epic. :cool:

I thought so too! XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, that would be cool! What do you mean by weird movies haha? O_O It'd be cool if they had a marathon of all the Naruto movies or something like that. It would be epic. :cool:

I thought so too! XD
Yeah! Haha I mean they never show really popular movies that are advertised on TV and that are a big deal. Like it never showed Divergent and it's not showing If I Stay XD Wow that would be so cool! :cool:

Haha! :leaf: XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah! Haha I mean they never show really popular movies that are advertised on TV and that are a big deal. Like it never showed Divergent and it's not showing If I Stay XD Wow that would be so cool! :cool:

Haha! :leaf: XD
Huh. What kind of theater is that haha?? XD I see. Yeah, that would be! =D

Sageflash

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Man, I missed this FC. Love how active it is, makes my boy Naruto proud

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

<3 last year sucked; I'm not prepared for more school :T_T: thanks, I will! Not being a freshman anymore is amazing haha XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Though, to be honest, I wouldn't either XD Yeah, I know the feeling lol.

So many hearts <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It is, and you’re right. :| I try not to use it because it’s that strong of a word. Yeah, it’s true. And dubs for other anime can be perfectly fine. I started watching a bit of Persona 4 The Animation dubbed, and it’s fantastic. ^^ Yusss, Naruto’s voice is my biggest problem. U_U In Part 1, it worked, but I agree, his voice should have changed at least a bit more. Not too many, actually. The biggest ones are Naruto’s in Part 2, Hinata’s all the time haha, and Gaara’s in Part 2. Yeah!
I'm glad. I'm typically the same way, but there are times when I catch myself saying it Dx Ah well, good to know there's someone else out there that cares about the way they say things :D Yeah, Persona has some good VAs. I've never watched the animation, but I feel like I should. I've played Persona 3 and 4 (and the fact that Yuri Lowenthal is Yosuke still blows my mind because he and Sasuke are such stark contrasts in charater ;~; ), but never watched the animations, sadly. Agreed! Ah yeah, Hinata's voice makes my ears bleed. x_x TO BE FAIR, her English voice actress actually sounds a lot like her Japanese seiyuu (but speaking English), but... IT DOESN'T WORK IN ENGLISH. Hmm, I can see where you're coming from with Gaara, as his personality changed quite a bit, yet his voice didn't, though I think the same could be said for Gaara's seiyuu. The mannerisms change slightly, but it's still very much the same voice.

Awesome fanart! I'm still unsure of how I feel about Naruto's look in The Last with the short hair and all, but he still looks like a beast anyway since he's Naruto. :cool:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What’s up, Sageflash? :yay: Good to see you!

That’s an awesome pic of Naruto. <3 I swear, the fan art of Naruto in “The Last” kindles my hope for his new look. Although the animation probably won’t pull it off as well. xD

I'm glad. I'm typically the same way, but there are times when I catch myself saying it Dx Ah well, good to know there's someone else out there that cares about the way they say things :D Yeah, Persona has some good VAs. I've never watched the animation, but I feel like I should. I've played Persona 3 and 4 (and the fact that Yuri Lowenthal is Yosuke still blows my mind because he and Sasuke are such stark contrasts in charater ;~; ), but never watched the animations, sadly. Agreed! Ah yeah, Hinata's voice makes my ears bleed. x_x TO BE FAIR, her English voice actress actually sounds a lot like her Japanese seiyuu (but speaking English), but... IT DOESN'T WORK IN ENGLISH. Hmm, I can see where you're coming from with Gaara, as his personality changed quite a bit, yet his voice didn't, though I think the same could be said for Gaara's seiyuu. The mannerisms change slightly, but it's still very much the same voice.
Yeah, of course. I catch myself saying it as well. :( It slips out, unfortunately. Very true! :3 I’m one of those people who mostly thinks before they speak. Mostly. xD Yup. The animation is really good so far. ^^ I’m on episode 6! WAIT A MINUTE, Yosuke and Sasuke have the same VA?? :what: I just, I can’t… *mind blown* I mean, you’re right, they are stark contrasts in character! O_O Yeeaahh, Hinata’s voice is pretty bad. xD You make a good point there, but I agree, it doesn’t really work in English. It’s kind of like you were saying with Naruto’s voice; I feel like Gaara’s voice is the same way. :/ They’ve both changed enough to the point that they deserve a change in their voices. That’s true though, the same could be said for Gaara’s seiyuu. You’re right. At least Naruto’s voice got sorta kinda deeper haha.

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The new chapter:

Well, that happened. This arc feels so damn pointless

I'm glad Naruto showed his serious side again, though. He should be like that more often.

I've never watched the animation, but I feel like I should. I've played Persona 3 and 4.
My respect....for you....just doubled...

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The new chapter:

Well, that happened. This arc feels so damn pointless

I'm glad Naruto showed his serious side again, though. He should be like that more often.
Picture doesn’t work for me, unfortunately. :T_T:

Someone made a thread saying that Kaguya got defeated in 10 chapters? Is that right? :| Madara and Obito got more chapters together and by themselves, it seems. Well, at least it might be over now. xD

Yeah, that was definitely enjoyable. :x3: I agree. And seriously, if I had the GFX skills, there would have been so many potential avatars of Naruto from this chapter. :p

Naruto is cool u.u
Count me in!
Isn’t he though? XD Welcome to the FC! :cool: I shall add your name to the member list!

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey everyone :) sorry for not being active for a while.

Picture doesn’t work for me, unfortunately. :T_T:

Someone made a thread saying that Kaguya got defeated in 10 chapters? Is that right? :| Madara and Obito got more chapters together and by themselves, it seems. Well, at least it might be over now. xD

Yeah, that was definitely enjoyable. :x3: I agree. And seriously, if I had the GFX skills, there would have been so many potential avatars of Naruto from this chapter. :p

Isn’t he though? XD Welcome to the FC! :cool: I shall add your name to the member list!
Just watched the first episode of Baccano! and it definitely looks interesting =D I'll watch the rest when I have the time.

I've seen a lot of threads about the sage being the last villian. Do people really believe that he's evil? :|

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Guys... what the hell happened in the new chapter? XD that made absolutely no sense to me. XD

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Guys... what the hell happened in the new chapter? XD that made absolutely no sense to me. XD
Kaguya got sealed, Naruto and the others got summoned by the sage and the previous kage and then the sage thanked them for saving the world. Even though the chapter lacked something, I'm just glad the war is over. Now all that's left is to cancel IT and then fulfilling the prophecy -_-

Reactions: Hakairyoku

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kaguya got sealed, Naruto and the others got summoned by the sage and the previous kage and then the sage thanked them for saving the world. Even though the chapter lacked something, I'm just glad the war is over. Now all that's left is to cancel IT and then fulfilling the prophecy -_-
Ohhhh they got summoned! I didn't know where the previous Kage and the SO6P came from XD thanks 9Tails :)

Status
Not open for further replies.