Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

This chapter

This was a good chapter. Unlike most of you, I like the direction the manga went with introducing Kaguya, I just hate that BZ seems to be the mastermind. I have my own theory on what happened. I think Naruto utilized the 8 tail's ability, substitution. You know how he'd always have people think he was the real deal but was a clone? I think Naruto used that at the last minute. Either that, or he somehow "switched" his existence to one of his clones as his new body. Kind of like yin-yang release.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:happy:

No you don’t, but I can understand your reasoning. I don’t really like where the manga is going either. :| This chapter was pretty good though, you’re right! It really was, although I enjoyed it when Naruto used Kokuo’s power. ^^ Yeah, I still don’t get Black Zetsu being Kaguya’s son, but hopefully that’s something Kishimoto will explain soon (maybe through Hagoromo to the hokages or something).

Sasuke getting thrown into another dimension is really just dragging all of this out, IMO. xD I agree with 9tails, in that Naruto probably did a switcheroo with his clone in order to trick Kaguya and Black Zetsu into thinking that he was still the real Naruto. So yeah, it’s probably true: Kaguya “killed” a clone, not Naruto. :) The original description of shadow clones (or any clones in general) is that they only have 1/10 the chakra of the user, yet I agree, I think it’s way more than that now that Naruto has improved his shadow clone jutsu so much! :cool: Good point though, the clones have the additional chakra Kurama stored up and chakra from the other bijuu as well.

Aww, don’t think like that haha! That was a good prediction!! xd

Indeed. Me too. :NO:

I do! XD Except there’s only something like three episodes in every season, right? And they’re an hour and a half each? GUH!! :devil: Yeah, seriously! Lol

I didn’t think of it that way, but I do want our boy to shine. =D So maybe Sasuke getting tossed is a good thing after all! Yes, it’s so true. U_U

As I told Beep, I agree with this. Because it’s true, that Naruto was missing the six black orbs, so it’s highly likely that it’s actually his clone. And that would make sense so that Naruto can get to Obito and supply him with chakra. ^^

I’m thinking that Naruto is still in the Kamui dimension, since it would’ve worn Obito out even more if he had to send Naruto back. All three of them must be in the Kamui dimension now.
Yeah... it's getting kind of ridiculous in my opinion. It was! I hope Kishi explains it... because the explanation that Black Zetsu actually gave made no sense. XD

I agree. As much as I love Naruto Shippuden, but it's going downhill. Ever since he introduced Kayuga (in my opinion) the manga has been going downhill. Yeah that's probably what happened; he pulled some sort of switch with his clone. 9Tails is right :)

It's true though XD

:T_T: :NO:

Haha! XD yeah! I'd get if the seasons were longer, but 2 years for 3 episodes? UGH I KNOW! :rage:

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah it's a good thing, but all of the extra dimensional stuff is a little OP. I also don't like how Kayuga came in and Black Zetsu is magically her son, even though we saw in the anime that Madara created him on the other half of White Zetsu to be his will.

Ohhhhh that makes more sense. See I told you my predictions are never right; that's why I never make them because I feel like an idiot XD I forgot Obito and the others went to the other dimension at the same time as Naruto haha :leaf:
It's just a guess, but that's the most plausible answer i can come up with. I think Naruto gave his clone more chakra to make him not disappear.

Hakairyoku said:
I didn’t think of it that way, but I do want our boy to shine. =D So maybe Sasuke getting tossed is a good thing after all! Yes, it’s so true. U_U

As I told Beep, I agree with this. Because it’s true, that Naruto was missing the six black orbs, so it’s highly likely that it’s actually his clone. And that would make sense so that Naruto can get to Obito and supply him with chakra. ^^

I’m thinking that Naruto is still in the Kamui dimension, since it would’ve worn Obito out even more if he had to send Naruto back. All three of them must be in the Kamui dimension now.
Yeah, it makes sense that Naruto's still in the kamui dimension.

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This chapter

This was a good chapter. Unlike most of you, I like the direction the manga went with introducing Kaguya, I just hate that BZ seems to be the mastermind. I have my own theory on what happened. I think Naruto utilized the 8 tail's ability, substitution. You know how he'd always have people think he was the real deal but was a clone? I think Naruto used that at the last minute. Either that, or he somehow "switched" his existence to one of his clones as his new body. Kind of like yin-yang release.
Me too :) The manga feels a bit different, but it's very enjoyable. I just wish the prophecy would come true already.

Good Job!!! I love Naruto!!! :ls:
You wanna Join? =D

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Episode!

I’m starting to realize that the reason I’m really okay with the anime being far behind the manga is because the anime seems to make the chapters more interesting than they were when I read them. xD At first, I thought Hashirama’s story in the manga was boring and that it took up too much time. But seeing it animated really jazzes it up, and an episode can cover two to three chapters, which is also nice. *_* Plus that OST and voice acting, making it all sorts of emotional. ;_;

Anyway, I thought the episode today was good. ^^ The standoff at the river was well done, and the fight scenes were good. I liked those parts best. :)

This chapter

@bolded, That’s been my main problem ever since the plot twist. Seriously, it was so surprising that BZ manipulated Madara like that, and him reviving Kaguya was definitely intimidating! But I think, now, BZ needs to sit back and let Kaguya take control. He may have been the way for Kaguya to come back, yet I really want her to be the mastermind in the end. U_U

Yeah... it's getting kind of ridiculous in my opinion. It was! I hope Kishi explains it... because the explanation that Black Zetsu actually gave made no sense. XD

I agree. As much as I love Naruto Shippuden, but it's going downhill. Ever since he introduced Kayuga (in my opinion) the manga has been going downhill. Yeah that's probably what happened; he pulled some sort of switch with his clone. 9Tails is right :)

It's true though XD

:T_T: :NO:

Haha! XD yeah! I'd get if the seasons were longer, but 2 years for 3 episodes? UGH I KNOW! :rage:
A wee bit. XD Yup! Yeah, I agree. It wasn’t a very strong case to make in the first place haha. That’s why I’m hoping that Hagoromo explains it to the Hokage or something, just to shed some light on his other brother. Lol

I love Naruto Shippuden too, but I think you’re right. Definitely when he introduced Kaguya, maybe even a little earlier for me. That’s what Naruto usually does, so I’m thinking that’s probably what he resorted to.

No it’s not. :glomp^^

Yeah, two years for three episodes is SO ridiculous. :mad:_@:

Good Job!!! I love Naruto!!! :ls:
Haha, thanks. =D This is the Naruto fan club! Do you wanna join?? :win:

Yeah, it makes sense that Naruto's still in the kamui dimension.
I think so too!

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Episode!

I’m starting to realize that the reason I’m really okay with the anime being far behind the manga is because the anime seems to make the chapters more interesting than they were when I read them. xD At first, I thought Hashirama’s story in the manga was boring and that it took up too much time. But seeing it animated really jazzes it up, and an episode can cover two to three chapters, which is also nice. *_* Plus that OST and voice acting, making it all sorts of emotional. ;_;

Anyway, I thought the episode today was good. ^^ The standoff at the river was well done, and the fight scenes were good. I liked those parts best. :)
I haven't watched the anime since the shinobi alliance showed up.
Does the quality of the animation still suck or did they do a better job this time?

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Okay, I'll watch it later.
Cool. :yay:

Really random, but I feel like using this post for some fan art!

You must be registered for see images

Jounin Naruto! <3

Kushina Lol

XD

Naruto’s like a model in this one haha. O_O

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jounin Naruto! <3

Kushina Lol

XD

Nice Fan art :) I'll post some later

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jounin Naruto! <3

Kushina Lol

XD

So I pretty much agree with everything you said about the last chapter, but I was too lazy to respond to everything XD

Dat fan art. :ls:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can I still join this?
Welcome to the FC =D

Here's some fan art:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Can I still join this?
Of course! Welcome to the FC!! :happy: I'm sending an updated member list off today, so you'll be added soon. ^^

Haha okay XD :leaf:

No problem! You're right, Naruto is a model in that last one XD
Right?? It's kind of weird haha. O_O

Here's some fan art:

Naruto giving the bijuu a bath. :ls: They're all really great, 9tails! :yayy:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto giving the bijuu a bath. :ls: They're all really great, 9tails! :yayy:
Thanx :) It's hard to fine good Naruto pics. Most good artists mostly draw Sasuke, other Uchiha or yaoi... -_-

I'll find some more and post them when I get the chance. How far are you with the Global Rules?

J4sm1n4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Welcome to the FC =D

Here's some fan art:

Awww!! So cute !! is it wrong to get a nosebleed from this? cutness rules the world !

Reactions: Naoya Minato
Status
Not open for further replies.