Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

it's called Animal King: Lionelle, support type teigu.

It enhances the user's five senses greatly and gives them animal-like characteristics.

And it also increases regeneration.

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey everyone. I've just received some sad news :(

Bitou said:
Just letting you know that EliteRamenNinja is currently fighting for his life in the hospital. He got shot 2 days ago. I hope you and the other FC members pray for him too. He protected innocent people.

I am a good friend of him who used his account too in the past.

Bitou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fluffguy, I can confirm it. I know him very well personally and it was even on the news here. At the moment he is stabile and save, so future looks good, but still praying. But normally, everything will come okay.

This is also the reason why he isn't active here and why his youtube channel is broken.

Edit: I made him this account because he was banned, but since he got back I used this account for my own reasons. I am not the active type of member, tho. But I saw it as my duty to let you people know this news since I know he was active here a lot in the past.

Bye.

Last edited:

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fluffguy, I can confirm it. I know him very well personally and it was even on the news here. At the moment he is stabile, so future looks good, but still praying.

This is also the reason why he isn't active here and why his youtube channel is broken.

Edit: I made him this account because he was banned, but since he got back I used this account for my own reasons. I am not the active type of member, tho. But I saw it as my duty to let you people know this news.

Bye.
But Fluffyguy's got a point though. We have no way of knowing if it's true or not. All we can do is take your word for it.

Bitou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But Fluffyguy's got a point though. We have no way of knowing if it's true or not. All we can do is take your word for it.
If you believe in a world where people lie about such cruel things, I don't wanna be part of it. Sorry.

I did my job what I believed was right here, I am going now. Bye.

Bitou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One more question tho, do people know where he was active too? Since I know he had some buddies on some fora when it came about Naruto manga in the past. Thank you for answering.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey everyone. I've just received some sad news :(
Fluffguy, I can confirm it. I know him very well personally and it was even on the news here. At the moment he is stabile and save, so future looks good, but still praying. But normally, everything will come okay.

Edit: I made him this account because he was banned, but since he got back I used this account for my own reasons. I am not the active type of member, tho. But I saw it as my duty to let you people know this news since I know he was active here a lot in the past.

Bye.
Oh my god!!! :T_T: That's awful. But so amazing that he protected innocent people. I hope he'll be okay!

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey guys, once again sorry for not being around. I was in the hospital yesterday due to some heart complications, so I have to take it easy for a while. I'll give my replies soon. :)

Edit: It's a pretty weird coincidence that ERN is in the hospital. I hope he recovers.. D:

Last edited:

Bitou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Situation is still the same but the future looks better, I'll keep you guys in touch each day.

Last edited:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey guys, once again sorry for not being around. I was in the hospital yesterday due to some heart complications, so I have to take it easy for a while. I'll give my replies soon. :)

Edit: It's a pretty weird coincidence that ERN is in the hospital. I hope he recovers.. D:
Hey Inichi! Awh, really? I hope you feel better soon! :)

Yeah I was thinking that haha. I hope so too :(

Situation is still the same but the future looks better, I'll keep you guys in touch each day.
Thanks Bitou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.