10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Konoha's Future Hokage: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

Guys, Here's my AMV. :yay:

It's a story about Naruto (mostly Naruto) and Obito. It's about how they overcame different things.

[video=youtube;_i0xf-Fxr2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i0xf-Fxr2g[/video]

Reactions: KayaUzumaki

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

XD XD XD

Haha okay thank you! :)

I will! :leaf:

Awesome! I'll read it now :)
XD

No problem! :hug:

That’s good. :leaf:

Yay! And thank you for your comment!! <3

Naruto being boss... pretty much sums up the chapter.
Ahhh… I so want to agree with you, I really do. But I still think that Sasuke is getting all of the big moments. :|

Guys, Here's my AMV. :yay:

It's a story about Naruto (mostly Naruto) and Obito. It's about how they overcame different things.

[video=youtube;_i0xf-Fxr2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i0xf-Fxr2g[/video]
It’s fantastic! :T_T: :NO: The clips and effects synced really well with the music, and the whole thing flowed very nicely. I thought it was really sad, too, but you said it would be haha. So I had to prepare myself. ;_;

Seriously, well done, RT. :yay:

Dat sexy jutsu tho.
I totally facepalmed at that part, I won’t lie. XD

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^ I found it quite funny. It brought back some nostalgia from part 1.

Overall it was a nice comic relief from all that seriousness we've been getting the past chapters.

YoungDragon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not really, Ryoku... Naruto showed he can fly, 3 new types of rasengan with tremendous power and healing powers capable of canceling certain death. All that's missing is some more biju's powers and his new beast mode.

Sasuke has shown what his eye(s) can do and that he has senjutsu. Nothing else.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The new chapter was hilarious! I wasn't expecting that jutsu XD it kind of lightened the mood in a time where literally every chapter has the message "How could it get worse? OH MY GOD IT GOT WORSE!"

I bet it's your wallpaper... Face it, you can't live without me and you can't stop loving me, woman. U_U
Yeah okay, whatever helps you sleep at night. XD nahhhh

XD

Ahhh… I so want to agree with you, I really do. But I still think that Sasuke is getting all of the big moments. :|

It’s fantastic! :T_T: :NO: The clips and effects synced really well with the music, and the whole thing flowed very nicely. I thought it was really sad, too, but you said it would be haha. So I had to prepare myself. ;_;

I WAS SERIOUS IT WAS A TEAR JERKER. :T_T:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

^ I found it quite funny. It brought back some nostalgia from part 1.

Overall it was a nice comic relief from all that seriousness we've been getting the past chapters.
Oh I did too. xd It sure did. :leaf: It’s just that was my first, initial reaction and then I laughed. I guess I thought it was funny kind of after the fact, not right away.

Yeah, that’s very true. It was certainly welcome. xD

Not really, Ryoku... Naruto showed he can fly, 3 new types of rasengan with tremendous power and healing powers capable of canceling certain death. All that's missing is some more biju's powers and his new beast mode.

Sasuke has shown what his eye(s) can do and that he has senjutsu. Nothing else.
Well, of course, those are all big moments, especially the healing powers. Those parts were amazing. :cool: I dunno, I guess what I meant to say was that Sasuke’s moments are getting more praise than Naruto’s. People aren’t giving Naruto credit where credit is due, especially for those moments you mentioned. Instead, they’re hyping Sasuke even though, you’re right, he really hasn’t done anything else. It’s kind of getting me down. :/

The new chapter was hilarious! I wasn't expecting that jutsu XD it kind of lightened the mood in a time where literally every chapter has the message "How could it get worse? OH MY GOD IT GOT WORSE!

I WAS SERIOUS IT WAS A TEAR JERKER. :T_T:
I was hardly expecting it either. XD I was so prepared for Naruto to have some awesome, new technique up his sleeve, but you’re right, it definitely lightened the mood. :p

I’M SORRY I MADE YOU CRY. :NO:

BZ vs Sasuke / Naruto vs Kaguya.

Should be good.
Yeah, should be. They’re great match-ups, that’s for sure. :yay:

^ Yeah, sadly.
Aww, that’s too bad. D: I was excited for the next episode. :shy:

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So, since the Chimera Ant arc ended in the Hunter x Hunter anime, I decided to go ahead and catch up with the manga, and my god is it amazing. The Dark Continent Arc looks like it'll be absolutely fantastic.

Also, about today's chapter:

LOL

That is all.

Doing well. *_* I'm working on making a long-overdue update to my bio. xD And I might treat myself to premium while I'm at it, but I haven't decided yet haha. U_U

How are you, Inichi? :glomp^^
Ah, I see. I should probably do that too. xD I've been so inactive that the Leaf group disowned me :( Premium, huh? Awesome :3

I'm alright I guess. Been feeling down and out as of late, but these past couple days haven't been that bad.

Hi Inichi! I'm doing good, just relaxing :yayy: and how are you?
Hi there, Beep. :) That's good! Been taking it easy since school let out, eh? I'm okay. :3

Reactions: Naoya Minato

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That's good. :hug: Yeah, as you should be! That'll be nice, I bet.

Oh man, I'm so sorry! D: I see. Higher education only seems to be getting more and more expensive, so I hardly blame you. <3
It definitely is! I can't drive for too long of a time but it's nice to have a level of independence back. Plus, I'll be able to be more active starting next week! My typing ability is getting better and I'm able to use my right hand again. *does happy dance*

Yeah it really is. I'm hoping to be able to go back and finish it out at some point. Right now though I have other things to concentrate on and I can start working.

@Ryoku@Kaya Thank you Kaya!! =D
You're welcome! ^^ By the way, can I just say how much I love your signature? That song is on repeat in my head right now! lol

You know you lava me.
Oh God how I have missed that quote. XD XD :leaf:

I bet it's your wallpaper... Face it, you can't live without me and you can't stop loving me, woman. U_U
And the FC shipping continues! :win: Which reminds me, where has my FC boyfriend been? *searches for Transcendence*

Naruto being boss... pretty much sums up the chapter.
^Agreed^

Dat sexy jutsu tho.
My thoughts exactly! When I first saw the spoilers, I was on the fence about it but then I saw it in the chapter and had to laugh. So much nostalgia and it added a nice bit of comedy to relieve the brevity of the situation. Can't wait to see where Kishi will go next week. Stay with Naruto and deal with Sasuke?

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

XD

Thank you Hakai. :yay:

I prepared a box of tissues while editing this. ;_;

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

^ there also won't be an episode on july 17th due to pokemon taking the time slot
Pokemon, eh? I see. U_U

So, since the Chimera Ant arc ended in the Hunter x Hunter anime, I decided to go ahead and catch up with the manga, and my god is it amazing. The Dark Continent Arc looks like it'll be absolutely fantastic.

Also, about today's chapter:

LOL

That is all.

Ah, I see. I should probably do that too. xD I've been so inactive that the Leaf group disowned me :( Premium, huh? Awesome :3

I'm alright I guess. Been feeling down and out as of late, but these past couple days haven't been that bad.
At first, I totally thought you were referring to the Naruto manga, which scared me for a second. O_O xD But, good. :yay: I have yet to watch Hunter x Hunter, yet as I’ve probably said before, I’ve heard nothing but good things. :3

That’s a reasonable reaction to it haha. XD

I see. xD Aww, I’m sorry. <3 Scorps is really cracking down as hokage. I wouldn’t be surprised if I got thrown out for how little I actually participate in the village. :p Yeah, maybe. I’m still debating on whether or not to do it. Lol

I can tell. :hug: Well, I guess that’s good, at least. *_*

It definitely is! I can't drive for too long of a time but it's nice to have a level of independence back. Plus, I'll be able to be more active starting next week! My typing ability is getting better and I'm able to use my right hand again. *does happy dance*

Yeah it really is. I'm hoping to be able to go back and finish it out at some point. Right now though I have other things to concentrate on and I can start working.
Yeah! :happy: I’m sure it is, although not being able to drive is probably a big hinderance. :/ Sweet!! :glomp: That’s great! :)

Thank you Hakai. :yay:

I prepared a box of tissues while editing this. ;_;
You’re very welcome. =D

I did too, except it was for watching it haha. :T_T:

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry, I've been busy with RP and all that stuff again. I just can't seem to find the time to do everything on NB anymore. Dx

I've watched 2 episodes of Hunter x Hunter (2011). I liked it, but I can't find the time to watch it anymore. ._.

You know you lava me.
This post brings back memories. U_U

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sorry, I've been busy with RP and all that stuff again. I just can't seem to find the time to do everything on NB anymore. Dx
It's all good. =D It's nice that you're getting back into it. ^^ But yeah, it's pretty time-consuming as well. U_U

Heeeeeeey guys! >_< I should get more active here again. Damnit! I miss this place ;-; What's up everybody?
AKASHA! :happy: Heeeeeey. :hi: Yes you should! You've been missed around here as well! ;_; Not much going on, just bored at work... again. xD How about you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.