Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
12,231 posts 1,430 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,231
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I meant more so in terms of news. It was a school day, and I was in Junior High at the time. Had been living in the US for 4 months.

I'd actually been on the site as a guest prior, but it was def to read/watch Naruto that brought me around
Ye, I rememeber roaming as a guest for a while before actually joining, and then was mainly part of the discussion section until 2014 when I started RPing on the site.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
20,202 posts 913 reactions
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,202
Reaction score
913
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Ye, I rememeber roaming as a guest for a while before actually joining, and then was mainly part of the discussion section until 2014 when I started RPing on the site.

When I discovered the RP section I read no rules. Just looked at the Battle Arena, say a fight posted by Roku, copied some custom blood jutsu from the submission thread, and attacked him.

No bio, no nothing. Straight wilding

Wait, what!?

Yes NB played cupid for a few people on here
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
21,154 posts 1,669 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Wonder what I was doing on Feb 3, 2009
Funnily enough I remember exactly what I was doing when I joined in 2012 and made this account in 2013 lol.
 

Zatanna

Elite
9,086 posts 825 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
825
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Of all the people I would have thought who knew this
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
20,202 posts 913 reactions
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,202
Reaction score
913
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Funnily enough I remember exactly what I was doing when I joined in 2012 and made this account in 2013 lol.

Enlighten us mere mortals
 

Detective L

Supreme
20,123 posts 1,295 reactions
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,123
Reaction score
1,295
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
I was active on NB from 2010 for manga under the name, Kakashi5600 LOL, but only joined in 2013 as Detective L.
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
8,880 posts 1,960 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,880
Reaction score
1,960
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Hope you guys had sent a wedding invite
It was a covid wedding, so most of the invites were cancelled >_>. We had the reception in Sweden and Montenegro since none of our families could travel due to restrictions..
Wait, what!?
Yeah man, this be her. We started yapping with eachother way back when i was a moderator/designer here so it's the reason we even know eachother :D.
 

Versuvio's iconVersuvio

The Founder
Immortal
119,954 posts 5,260 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
119,954
Reaction score
5,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Tbh, I started the platform in 2007, but the forums in 2008. Looks like we've created couples, babies, and contributed to humanity. Man, we deserve the Nobel Prize neh?
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
12,231 posts 1,430 reactions
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,231
Reaction score
1,430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
When I discovered the RP section I read no rules. Just looked at the Battle Arena, say a fight posted by Roku, copied some custom blood jutsu from the submission thread, and attacked him.

No bio, no nothing. Straight wilding



Yes NB played cupid for a few people on here
Would have been warned or banned had I done that in 2011+ lmfao
 

Zatanna

Elite
9,086 posts 825 reactions
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,086
Reaction score
825
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
We all made many memories and been through many differen stages of the rp. For better and worse. The forum held it all together.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
20,202 posts 913 reactions
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,202
Reaction score
913
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Would have been warned or banned had I done that in 2011+ lmfao

Way more lax and chaotic back then. Since you don't VC much, and the discord has been dead for NRP purposes for the last few years outside of, like rolls, you might have missed how LoK and I would talk about how you could join a war thread with 20 other people and look a way for a sec and you died on page 3 while the thread is now on page 6.
 

Versuvio's iconVersuvio

The Founder
Immortal
119,954 posts 5,260 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
119,954
Reaction score
5,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
It was a covid wedding, so most of the invites were cancelled >_>. We had the reception in Sweden and Montenegro since none of our families could travel due to restrictions..

Yeah man, this be her. We started yapping with eachother way back when i was a moderator/designer here so it's the reason we even know eachother :D.
That's actually pretty damn cool. This made my month.. :heart:
 

Troi

♆ Soul of the Sea ♆
Supreme
21,154 posts 1,669 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,154
Reaction score
1,669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Enlighten us mere mortals
My friend in highschool told me to join this site to watch the anime because NB dropped the videos day of release I believe, iirc. I was literally sitting in my room at my grandma's house playing video games when I signed up on a laptop and I was switching between playing Mortal Kombat and watching episodes. Took a break from the site because I was busy with school and literally forgot all the stuff to my old account, made this one in the EXACT same fashion a year later. Grandma's house, playing Mortal Kombat, switching between the two lol. I was in the Kumo usergroup in 2012 but never even touched the RP then because it looked too complicated. So I just wanted the banner. But eventually I got too curious and started to RP on this account because it looked fun. And it was. 💀

I WISH I remembered my original account name but I have no idea what it was. I probably just picked something random because I never intended to be this deep on the site. Literally just wanted to watch the Eps and read the manga. And then realised there was just so much more lol

I think I remember my avatar tho because its the only one I used at the time. It was Naruto in like a kurama chakra cloak with rinnegan lol Real cringe.
 
Top