- Joined
- Mar 26, 2011
- Messages
- 54,415
- Reaction score
- 4,182
You got this boo!We try.
That being said, let me get busy lol.
You got this boo!We try.
That being said, let me get busy lol.
Thanks Sensei!You got this boo!
We appreciate your hard work though, I hope it goes wellB R U H, taking on the NW revamp was a choice.
We trying!We appreciate your hard work though, I hope it goes well![]()
I know you all are. You have our supportWe trying!
Bless.I know you all are. You have our support![]()
About two weeks new. I had it roughly 2 weeks + a day because I was exclusive and cooler than yall.Is dark mode new? Because I legit found out about it like two weeks ago.
A lot of energy drinks, weed and a team better than me working on stuff.About two weeks new. I had it roughly 2 weeks + a day because I was exclusive and cooler than yall
Fair enough lolAbout two weeks new. I had it roughly 2 weeks + a day because I was exclusive and cooler than yall.
A lot of energy drinks, weed and a team better than me working on stuff.
Should of settled for new furniture but you just had to go and do a full remodel. U_UB R U H, taking on the NW revamp was a choice.
It happens sometimes z.zShould of settled for new furniture but you just had to go and do a full remodel. U_U
You better hope its just this once and not sometimes.It happens sometimes z.z

If this all fails, I'll just RP on my own z.zYou better hope its just this once and not sometimes.![]()
Man, I thought you was doing that already. U_UIf this all fails, I'll just RP on my own z.z
We all do.Man, I thought you was doing that already. U_U

My greatest contribution to the site. The coffee emoteWe all do.![]()
LmfaoMy greatest contribution to the site. The coffee emote
My greatest contribution to the site. The coffee emote
Nah he's right. The single most spammed emote the moment it was added. Pretty sure there were more posts with it than without it. XDLmfaodamn you got some low expectations for yourself
Lmfaodamn you got some low expectations for yourself
I debate with NK a lot on who created "z.z". Im pretty sure I got it from him but he says I did it first but if i did, thats my second beat contribution!
Damn, I use z.z quite often. Honorable mention to O^O @GobiMy greatest contribution to the site. The coffee emote