Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,245
Reaction score
488
I had something to finish first. I sleep now....At 3AM when I have to get up at 7am >.>



Suuuurrrreee. As if an RP addiction alone wasn't enough.

Lol I went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 2AM and then ive been up since and its now 7pm xD work was fun
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,407
Reaction score
4,172
Woo Alcohol lessgo

Yeah, though if im being honest, I kinda miss Alice Springs xD nothing like being in the center of the country lmao
I can get that. How do you like VICs weather?

I had something to finish first. I sleep now....At 3AM when I have to get up at 7am >.>



Suuuurrrreee. As if an RP addiction alone wasn't enough.

I need all of them. Alcohol just made it easier ;)

Lol I went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 2AM and then ive been up since and its now 7pm xD work was fun
Bruh, wtf
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,363
Reaction score
1,464
Te voco, Somne pater, placidissimus deorum. Fessis membris quietem dabis, turbatae menti pacem adferas. Per noctis silentia, da somnum altum.
Huh no wonder why cat is fire and s hurricane is coming. Ninja here reading Solomon's grimoire again 🙄
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør 🥉

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,102
Reaction score
871
Status
Alright. I'm going to bed frfr now. See yall in a few hours

You must be registered for see images
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,245
Reaction score
488
I can get that. How do you like VICs weather?



I need all of them. Alcohol just made it easier ;)


Bruh, wtf

Well id like it more if we got the snow in the cacophony that is VIC weather xD I prefer the cold (ironic I know) but its fun, its like weather in VIC is randomized so it makes things interesting

I messed up my sleeping in my early 20's, I should really try and get night shift kinda work. would suit me better but i can function on 2-3 hours easy (Once stayed up over 100 hours so..)
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,245
Reaction score
488
Huh no wonder why cat is fire and s hurricane is coming. Ninja here reading Solomon's grimoire again 🙄

Your mistaken, thats just Matatabi

What you mean again? How do you know my ritualistic habits >_>
 

Zatanna

Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,053
Reaction score
817
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?
So it makes sense that I made alcohol into a CE right?

Everything was great, those were easy and fun times!

Regional, aye? I'm in the eastern suburbs. Moved a few times, but always stuck to those suburbs. Nothing of note, but my job sends a lot of shit to morwell lol.

Woo Alcohol lessgo

Yeah, though if im being honest, I kinda miss Alice Springs xD nothing like being in the center of the country lmao

Y'all got terrible beer and alcohol. Adelaide is where it's at. Even tho I'm currently living in UK for work.
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,245
Reaction score
488
Y'all got terrible beer and alcohol. Adelaide is where it's at. Even tho I'm currently living in UK for work.

Cant say ive drunk anything specifically from Adelaide 🤔 not to my knowledge. Suggestions?
 

Zatanna

Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,053
Reaction score
817
Cant say ive drunk anything specifically from Adelaide 🤔 not to my knowledge. Suggestions?
Wine - Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale
Beer - depends on your choice, coopers, or maybe Mismatch
Edit: pirate life is pretty popular now too
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,245
Reaction score
488
Wine - Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale
Beer - depends on your choice, coopers, or maybe Mismatch
Edit: pirate life is pretty popular now too

I think my family has close friends in Barossa Valley 🤔 was gonna go work for em in one of their restaurants if i recall
 
Top