Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,407
Reaction score
4,172
Status
You okay my dude?
Sensei, I remembered doing Ninjutsu training with you, replying from my phone cause I had no PC in 2014 😂😂 Crazy how 12 years have passed since. Good to see you around.
That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,079
Reaction score
1,272
You okay my dude?

That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!
Time waits for no man 😭😭

I have also upgraded from phone, to laptop, to PC, to super PC lmao. NB is a constant in my life, tbh.
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,244
Reaction score
488
You okay my dude?

That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!

*Spies fellow aussie*
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,407
Reaction score
4,172
Status
*Spies fellow aussie*
The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?
Time waits for no man 😭😭

I have also upgraded from phone, to laptop, to PC, to super PC lmao. NB is a constant in my life, tbh.
Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.

A good pc is amazing! I've noticed, you're doing a fantastic job. Look at my student, you're making me proud! :)

Cant complaint, hows Melbourne?
Well, sometimes the weather is nice, sometimes it shit. Right now, it's warm af. But overall doing good.
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,244
Reaction score
488
The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?

Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.

A good pc is amazing! I've noticed, you're doing a fantastic job. Look at my student, you're making me proud! :)

Dunno if we ever interacted all that much in the times i was active over the years, but my username I was most known by i think was Hazure.

NT born and bred however currently inhabiting VIC
 

Bloo

Sage of the Frozen Gardens
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,862
Reaction score
2,172
Status
Everyone has such good memories of Nathan and all I remember is him telling me off in FG. U_U
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,407
Reaction score
4,172
Status
Dunno if we ever interacted all that much in the times i was active over the years, but my username I was most known by i think was Hazure.

NT born and bred however currently inhabiting VIC
I don't think we did. Name doesn't sound familiar, I've met a few Aussies over my time here but never someone from NT. Where in VIC if you don't me asking?

Everyone has such good memories of Nathan and all I remember is him telling me off in FG. U_U
Really? I remember you, always chill asf. That's what you remember me for, I don't even remember that. :( Like 12 years late, I'm sorry.
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,079
Reaction score
1,272
The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?

Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.

A good pc is amazing! I've noticed, you're doing a fantastic job. Look at my student, you're making me proud! :)


Well, sometimes the weather is nice, sometimes it shit. Right now, it's warm af. But overall doing good.
Haha appreciate it!
It was good times, for sure.
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,244
Reaction score
488
I don't think we did. Name doesn't sound familiar, I've met a few Aussies over my time here but never someone from NT. Where in VIC if you don't me asking?

Traralgon currently, though im moving in the next few months so could be in Morwell, Churchill who knows xD
 

Nathan

dead
Immortal
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
54,407
Reaction score
4,172
Status
Funny. I remember nathan as a drunkard
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?
So it makes sense that I made alcohol into a CE right?
Haha appreciate it!
It was good times, for sure.
Everything was great, those were easy and fun times!
Traralgon currently, though im moving in the next few months so could be in Morwell, Churchill who knows xD
Regional, aye? I'm in the eastern suburbs. Moved a few times, but always stuck to those suburbs. Nothing of note, but my job sends a lot of shit to morwell lol.
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,244
Reaction score
488
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?
So it makes sense that I made alcohol into a CE right?

Everything was great, those were easy and fun times!

Regional, aye? I'm in the eastern suburbs. Moved a few times, but always stuck to those suburbs. Nothing of note, but my job sends a lot of shit to morwell lol.

Woo Alcohol lessgo

Yeah, though if im being honest, I kinda miss Alice Springs xD nothing like being in the center of the country lmao
 
Top