- Joined
- Apr 3, 2009
- Messages
- 8,240
- Reaction score
- 486
I can't believe you've done this to me >:|
Te voco, Somne pater, placidissimus deorum. Fessis membris quietem dabis, turbatae menti pacem adferas. Per noctis silentia, da somnum altum.
I can't believe you've done this to me >:|
Te voco, Somne pater, placidissimus deorum. Fessis membris quietem dabis, turbatae menti pacem adferas. Per noctis silentia, da somnum altum.
Sleep can finally claim me....
You okay my dude?
That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!Sensei, I remembered doing Ninjutsu training with you, replying from my phone cause I had no PC in 2014Crazy how 12 years have passed since. Good to see you around.
Time waits for no manYou okay my dude?
That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!
You okay my dude?
That's actually crazy. I used an old shit pc back then, finally got a good one at the start of this year. Phone Base is awful. Hang on, surely it hasn't been 12 years? I'm happy to see you to man!
Cant complaint, hows Melbourne?You okay my dude?
The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?*Spies fellow aussie*
Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.Time waits for no man
I have also upgraded from phone, to laptop, to PC, to super PC lmao. NB is a constant in my life, tbh.
Well, sometimes the weather is nice, sometimes it shit. Right now, it's warm af. But overall doing good.Cant complaint, hows Melbourne?
L plz delete this post <3Cant complaint, hows Melbourne?
The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?
Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.
A good pc is amazing! I've noticed, you're doing a fantastic job. Look at my student, you're making me proud!![]()
I see, nice to hear!L plz delete this post <3
I don't think we did. Name doesn't sound familiar, I've met a few Aussies over my time here but never someone from NT. Where in VIC if you don't me asking?Dunno if we ever interacted all that much in the times i was active over the years, but my username I was most known by i think was Hazure.
NT born and bred however currently inhabiting VIC
Really? I remember you, always chill asf. That's what you remember me for, I don't even remember that.Everyone has such good memories of Nathan and all I remember is him telling me off in FG. U_U
Haha appreciate it!The name changes allude me. But hey mate, which state?
Bruh, it hasn't been that long surely? Holy shit.
A good pc is amazing! I've noticed, you're doing a fantastic job. Look at my student, you're making me proud!
Well, sometimes the weather is nice, sometimes it shit. Right now, it's warm af. But overall doing good.
I don't think we did. Name doesn't sound familiar, I've met a few Aussies over my time here but never someone from NT. Where in VIC if you don't me asking?
Funny. I remember nathan as a drunkard
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?Funny. I remember nathan as a drunkard
Everything was great, those were easy and fun times!Haha appreciate it!
It was good times, for sure.
Regional, aye? I'm in the eastern suburbs. Moved a few times, but always stuck to those suburbs. Nothing of note, but my job sends a lot of shit to morwell lol.Traralgon currently, though im moving in the next few months so could be in Morwell, Churchill who knows xD
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?
So it makes sense that I made alcohol into a CE right?
Everything was great, those were easy and fun times!
Regional, aye? I'm in the eastern suburbs. Moved a few times, but always stuck to those suburbs. Nothing of note, but my job sends a lot of shit to morwell lol.
So my sleep incantation failed huh...
That hasn't really changed, I'm Aussie what do you expect?
So it makes sense that I made alcohol into a CE right?