- Joined
- Oct 26, 2011
- Messages
- 12,063
- Reaction score
- 1,395
Nah just a bitA lot!
Nah just a bitA lot!
A lot!
Drop me some cash brotherIts only double digits thats hardly anything
Ill have like 50 kumi after my current pending purchaseDrop me some cash brother
No no you misunderstandIll have like 50 kumi after my current pending purchase
Is the only cash i have xDNo no you misunderstand
This man is on the richest users list and is asking for Kumi.Drop me some cash brother
I'm not asking for KumiThis man is on the richest users list and is asking for Kumi.
You must be registered for see images
Drop me some cash brother
Its a lot bud so if you need any help just come ask here and we got youAlright I THINK I'm all caught up on the important changes.... Imma jump back in this mf for a while I guess
Yeah kumi doesn't come in cashYou must be registered for see images
Its the only cash we do on this siteYeah kumi doesn't come in cash
My PayPal ready link says otherwiseIts the only cash we do on this site
You must be registered for see images
Jokes love you <3
Prices are steep. Funds are low. You do what ya gotta doFolks ready to just give it up![]()