Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

-Blade-

Kage in the Making ๐Ÿ‘‘
Legendary
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
10,208
Reaction score
220
Status
Alright I THINK I'm all caught up on the important changes.... Imma jump back in this mf for a while I guess
 

Lucidus ๐Ÿฅˆ

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,062
Reaction score
1,394
Alright I THINK I'm all caught up on the important changes.... Imma jump back in this mf for a while I guess
Its a lot bud so if you need any help just come ask here and we got you :)

Good to have you back ^^
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,851
Reaction score
2,169
Status
Can I pay in ass or gas instead of cash?
 

-Blade-

Kage in the Making ๐Ÿ‘‘
Legendary
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
10,208
Reaction score
220
Status
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ well damn. Man said he ready to buss it open ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
 
Top