Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
12,055
Reaction score
1,394
https://animebase.me/threads/「the-first-ten-to-comment」october-premium-giveaway.793090/#post-22166894

If anyone is wanting premium, now is the time to grab it here :) ^
 

Hunty's iconHunty

Veteran
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
1,178
Status
https://animebase.me/threads/「the-first-ten-to-comment」october-premium-giveaway.793090/#post-22166894

If anyone is wanting premium, now is the time to grab it here :) ^
Thanks for sharing it, babe! 😊 Seven spots left. Just leave a comment in the giveaway thread and you're in for a free month of Premium. You can gift your spot to someone else too. 🎃
 

Antares 👑

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,214
Reaction score
485
Oh wait, the premium section? I was just confused because I couldn't see anything. XD
xD Yeah Although I would prefer to be posting that much in the rp section xD the premium section has its perks
 
Top