- Joined
- Mar 2, 2012
- Messages
- 9,045
- Reaction score
- 814
Glad to hear it!Starting to dip my toes in RPing on the site.
If you need any help or advice, feel free to reach out to me or anyone else. Everyone is pretty friendly and happy to help.
Glad to hear it!Starting to dip my toes in RPing on the site.
Starting to dip my toes in RPing on the site.
Better late than Never. U_UStarting to dip my toes in RPing on the site.
Don't ask me, I have no clue whats happening and also I'm not friendlyGlad to hear it!
If you need any help or advice, feel free to reach out to me or anyone else. Everyone is pretty friendly and happy to help.
This a lie.Don't ask me, I have no clue whats happening and also I'm not friendly![]()
Yea you missed all the shit posting.It is indeed quiet![]()

Good timesYea you missed all the shit posting.![]()
Whose Late and why is she better than me?Better late than Never. U_U
He is not here..he's...late.Whose Late and why is she better than me?

Whose Late and why is she better than me?
Welcome to my life, sir. Missed the whole party.Just got out of Uni and I see my sleeping schedule and Uni has made me miss valuable banter. This is outrageous.
I think they are deliberately excluding us. How dare they.Welcome to my life, sir. Missed the whole party.