Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Well... Finished the early access of subnautica 2.. nothing left to do now..

Guess il go make some customs or something.

Or study..
You must be registered for see images
Finish? Thought it was basically open world exploration. You can beat it?
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,996
Reaction score
1,376
Finish? Thought it was basically open world exploration. You can beat it?
Ye, Both Subnauticas have a storyline to follow.

The first one is really good, I enjoyed that a lot.

The second one is still in early access so its constantly being updated and certain aspects are still being finished. I have done whats playable story wise.

I can still choose to just base build but I have kinda done what I want.
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Ye, Both Subnauticas have a storyline to follow.

The first one is really good, I enjoyed that a lot.

The second one is still in early access so its constantly being updated and certain aspects are still being finished. I have done whats playable story wise.

I can still choose to just base build but I have kinda done what I want.
I didn't get into Subnautica the way I wanted to but for the bit I have played, extremely fun once you figure out what the **** you're doing.
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,996
Reaction score
1,376
I didn't get into Subnautica the way I wanted to but for the bit I have played, extremely fun once you figure out what the **** you're doing.
Ye its a bit of a puzzle, which is part of the appeal. I like the underwater survival aspect mixed with the story.

A lot of the game to start with is exploration and then once you have certain things you can progress more and more
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Ye its a bit of a puzzle, which is part of the appeal. I like the underwater survival aspect mixed with the story.

A lot of the game to start with is exploration and then once you have certain things you can progress more and more
Yeah. I love the sea and ocean (obviously) so I loved it and I'm not even really a fan of that genre of game but it can also be SO pretty.

I want to say I have the beta or whatever level the recent game is on on the PS5. I should give it a whirl. Are you talking about Below Zero?
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,996
Reaction score
1,376
Yeah. I love the sea and ocean (obviously) so I loved it and I'm not even really a fan of that genre of game but it can also be SO pretty.

I want to say I have the beta or whatever level the recent game is on on the PS5. I should give it a whirl. Are you talking about Below Zero?
Nah, Below Zero is like an inbetween game.

There is an actual Subnautica 2 available on Steam which is in early access :)
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Ayyy let's goooo
I used to never want to say my age but the way I'm not ashamed of my age anymore lol I have really, not only grown but just learned so much in life. Patience, how to handle more responsibility, I've grown so much and I'm so proud of that. Also I think my faith helped me out a lot.

I've always appreciated the RP. Even at my old age. At first it helped me with my English and now it keeps it in top notch form. I love it. Even my fiance knows I RP and instead of belittling me like I thought most partners of mine would do if they figured out I'm into this nerdy shit, she absolutely loves it.

I can't complain. This website is a blessing so that's probably why its so hard to let go.
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,097
Reaction score
1,654
Nah, Below Zero is like an inbetween game.

There is an actual Subnautica 2 available on Steam which is in early access :)
Sheeeeesh I'm not hip to it. I don't think there's an early access of two on console.
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,063
Reaction score
1,269
I used to never want to say my age but the way I'm not ashamed of my age anymore lol I have really, not only grown but just learned so much in life. Patience, how to handle more responsibility, I've grown so much and I'm so proud of that. Also I think my faith helped me out a lot.

I've always appreciated the RP. Even at my old age. At first it helped me with my English and now it keeps it in top notch form. I love it. Even my fiance knows I RP and instead of belittling me like I thought most partners of mine would do if they figured out I'm into this nerdy shit, she absolutely loves it.

I can't complain. This website is a blessing so that's probably why its so hard to let go.
Same on a lot of points, I basically learned English through the site - and my wife says RP is basically a part of me (every time I'd "quit" LOL). It's a special place.
 
Top