Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,789
Reaction score
2,406
Yall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year
 

Mirai 🥈

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,349
Reaction score
1,457
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year
🤔
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,987
Reaction score
1,369
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year
The RP Admin has spoken!

Sorry @Mirai you getting nerfed. all yall uchiha getting nerfed.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,037
Reaction score
806
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year

I remember fighting Riker and he used Izanagi to end my mode. I think it needs to only affect the user, not opponents. thats what Izanami should be for.
 

Ańbu Juniør's iconAńbu Juniør

The King of Beasts
Supreme
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
20,073
Reaction score
858
Status
Il be watching the fight intently lmao

I live to entertain my good sir

I remember fighting Riker and he used Izanagi to end my mode. I think it needs to only affect the user, not opponents. thats what Izanami should be for.

isn’t this the one that rewinds time or something? Might be thinking of transcription seal unless they’re the same thing
 

Lucidus 👑

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,987
Reaction score
1,369
I remember fighting Riker and he used Izanagi to end my mode. I think it needs to only affect the user, not opponents. thats what Izanami should be for.
You must be registered for see images
 
Top