- Joined
- Aug 17, 2011
- Messages
- 23,349
- Reaction score
- 1,457
Yall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
Yall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this yearYall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
10 I believe it used to be. I think its been increased to 16. Need to double checkhow many ccj can each clan have max?
Oof.Yall Ian in my DMs trying to get me to fight him so he can embarrass me with Izanami
I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year
The RP Admin has spoken!I still think those should be edited and set up so you only get one or the other for better balance. It was one of the last projects I had in mind but never got around to actually changing, I think I spoke about it earlier this year