Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,828
Reaction score
2,147
Status
Christmas is just right around the corner. >_>
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,828
Reaction score
2,147
Status
:(

Fair enough, if I am home, I will do a timed lottery on Christmas :)
So ignore your family and friends, and get some RP stuff for the new year :D
Damn, crazy of you to assume any of us have friends.
 

Gutsy 🥈

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,336
Reaction score
1,215
Status
:(

Fair enough, if I am home, I will do a timed lottery on Christmas :)
So ignore your family and friends, and get some RP stuff for the new year :D
Guess ill wait for another event lol
 

Zatanna 🥉

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,019
Reaction score
800
:(

Fair enough, if I am home, I will do a timed lottery on Christmas :)
So ignore your family and friends, and get some RP stuff for the new year :D

If you don't have time, gimme permissions and I'll do a small one for you in your stead :)
 

Zatanna 🥉

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,019
Reaction score
800
I need something to look forward to Xmas day. I usually spend it on my own 😭
 

Gutsy 🥈

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,336
Reaction score
1,215
Status
oooof then i can participate, put me in coach!
 
Top