Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,316
Reaction score
1,450
Hey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
 

Antares 🥈

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,127
Reaction score
466
Hey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
Guess that gives me a bit extra time to smash out a second vessel bio
 

Akisha

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
10,880
Reaction score
346
Status
Hey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
Mine’s a WIP because my Yang purchase hasn’t been approved. If it’s not a problem I can remove the wip.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,008
Reaction score
800
Tip for everyone that likes to make their bios pretty.

use color=transparent for hidden formatting text

This will hide is in DAY or NIGHT mode.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,986
Reaction score
1,829
Status
Not yours.
I don't even have any to give! I just wanna figure out what someone who pretty much has everything in a bio is looking for in a genjutsu. Paralysis? Deception? Mental Damage? Debuff?
 
Top