- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 100,813
- Reaction score
- 2,146
No, those days are over.
You must be registered for see images
No, those days are over.
Swords are kind of like a genjutsu, if you tilt your head and squint a littleI got some good sword customs instead![]()
Noooo bring the angel back to the world of the living.No, those days are over.
Do they include genjutsu?I got some good sword customs instead![]()
So.. whatcha doin?No, those days are over.
I have an old akimichi genjutsu that has space i beleiveDo they include genjutsu?
So.. whatcha doin?
Cant use it as im not akimichi.I have an old akimichi genjutsu that has space i beleive
I know, just thought id mention itCant use it as im not akimichi.
Guess that gives me a bit extra time to smash out a second vessel bioHey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
Mine’s a WIP because my Yang purchase hasn’t been approved. If it’s not a problem I can remove the wip.Hey guys, will be looking to open customs in a couple of hours, just been busy irl- so worry not; we'll keep the ball rolling. Bios should be cleaned up too but I see quite a few WIP ones, so I'll give it another day or two before I comb through again.
Into the void with you.I know, just thought id mention it
Tbf you didnt specify it had to be generic genjutsu lolInto the void with you.