- Joined
- Jun 12, 2013
- Messages
- 21,060
- Reaction score
- 1,633
We all hustle in our own ways lol. I don't blame him.you just want to spam here for kumi
We all hustle in our own ways lol. I don't blame him.you just want to spam here for kumi
Kumi makes the world go roundyou just want to spam here for kumi

I was just being a contrarian. Funny you think my greed out weighs my pettiness.you just want to spam here for kumi

AlweighsI was just being a contrarian. Funny you think my greed out ways my pettiness.![]()
I fcking hate you. >_>Alweighs
Always go with a new thread imo. Helps keep the conversation focused on that and easier to locate later for a revisit or anything elseIn regards to this, I do want to get some peoples' opinions on things, im not sure whether to address it here or make a new thread for NW discussion - mainly mechanics - story stuff will stay with me cause then what's the point. :>
We get kumi for posting here?you just want to spam here for kumi
Hiiiii Gutsy.hola
I got three dog shit ones.Anyone got any nice Genjutsu customs and want kumi?
Amazing pitchI got three dog shit ones.![]()
Do you want me to lie to ya?Amazing pitch![]()
If it helps the genjutsuDo you want me to lie to ya?![]()
The lie is the genjutsu.If it helps the genjutsu![]()
No, its the cake.The lie is the genjutsu.
I had a nice one... NOT ANYMORE!Anyone got any nice Genjutsu customs and want kumi?
Another amazing pitchI had a nice one... NOT ANYMORE!
I got some good sword customs insteadAnyone got any nice Genjutsu customs and want kumi?