Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you want to join my NW clan you're more than welcome to it :).
Okay. What do I have to do to join?

It depends on what Custom Clan you are talking about. Some are active, some are inactive and even the ones that are active may still decline.
Some custom clan's have been made into Canon, which you can just make when ever.
I was interested in Claymore, Katsuryoku, Kiyoshi, and like one or two others. I don't know. I read a few of them thoroughly. I didn't know it was a thing I just kind of stumbled onto them and started reading hella lore. A lot of them are cool af.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reclaiming Clan after having fallen under Tsumigakure.
You must be registered for see images

Clan Name: Hellsing Organization
Clan Members: Skorm, Azu
Clan Biographies: Alucard
Starting Landmark: Moon Isle (188) https://animebase.me/threads/moon-isle-188.756203/page-5#post-22030675
Points Allocated: 15
Points Spent: 5 (Jonin + Academy Student)
Link to Pre-Registration: N/A
History (Optional): The History of the Hellsing Organisation was that it was a clan of great ambition that sadly got overrun by the unprepared Alucard and in the process lost all of his members along with himself as a person. However, after having rebuilt his purposes and meaning in the world he wants nothing else but a new start. Other than that, Alucard was answered for more than 90% of all the missions the organisation carried out before being fallen under. His goals then was to make a name for himself, obviously working as it was overtaken. While the former is relatively unchanged, the clans new ambitions are: [Redacted]

Approved. Welcome back.
So, my clan is rn under some construction due to the cataclysm (we still have members but not any claimed landmarks). But i'd rather explain our goals and ambitions over Discord than out in the open here. Before joining, you should get a grasp over our ideals and see if they fit your character. After that we'll talk how to initiate the join process.

Reactions: Keotsu

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

I was interested in Claymore, Katsuryoku, Kiyoshi, and like one or two others. I don't know. I read a few of them thoroughly. I didn't know it was a thing I just kind of stumbled onto them and started reading hella lore. A lot of them are cool af.
To join one of those custom clan's, you'll have to message the "head" of the clan or its leader, which can be found in the custom clan thread in the Jutsu section. The reason some of them are inactive is because the leader that looks after the clan is no longer active on the site, so you cannot be accepted.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I will be hosting an RP Trivia session later today on Discord, in roughly 9-10 hours. I understand it will be late night for many but this is the time I’ve chosen due to my own schedule. I’ll edit this post later with a link to the server for any who wishes to join in, though keep in mind this will be based upon the RP and it’s sections, largely excluding the Ninja World.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah they seem to be back now.
Don’t get too used to them. I’ve decided to run it back again for those who missed out in roughly 12 HOURS ( I will also make this announcement on Discord ). The same rules apply as before, however those who won in the previous game are not allowed to enter or post unless prompted to. There are around 15 more questions though all may not be used. I will restore the relevant sections later tonight, apologies for any set backs it may cause. Should any fight or battle be ongoing today that would result in a TL loss within the next 24 hours, it will be considered extended by 1 day.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don’t get too used to them. I’ve decided to run it back again for those who missed out in roughly 12 HOURS ( I will also make this announcement on Discord ). The same rules apply as before, however those who won in the previous game are not allowed to enter or post unless prompted to. There are around 15 more questions though all may not be used. I will restore the relevant sections later tonight, apologies for any set backs it may cause. Should any fight or battle be ongoing today that would result in a TL loss within the next 24 hours, it will be considered extended by 1 day.
Thanks for the heads-up. Just say as it is, wrong people won the first one ;P.