Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah I've been reading up on it a little, still trying to absorb all this about specialties and attribute points. It's a lot to relearn.

Life's been good, been real busy with uni these days but the grind's almost over. :D
Nice to see you around, fam. I'm still mad at you about that Madara lemon you told me about.

The RP has really evolved in the last 3-4 years. Nindos, Specialties, Attributes, and more have Advanced it from just the basic battle simulator we once had, especially with the changes to the Ninja World.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice to see you around, fam. I'm still mad at you about that Madara lemon you told me about.

The RP has really evolved in the last 3-4 years. Nindos, Specialties, Attributes, and more have Advanced it from just the basic battle simulator we once had, especially with the changes to the Ninja World.
I'm vaguely familiar with specialties but the rest of it is very new. All the ninja world stuff looks like its fun to really engage in and read other people's work.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Couple questions?
What rank do I have to be to learn the max level of something?
How can I tell what attribute an ability uses?
Jounin is the max rank to learn any and everything your heart desires. Of course there are things that need a test or purchasing but Jounin is the max rank.

Attributes can can be found here

This link here you can find a lot of things for the rp overall.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cucked by the last post on the page
Sorry bro, happens to the best of us. I get the discord is probably the best place to be to get involved again.

If you're using discord, hit me up man, I'll help you get back into it all if you want.
Sure thing man shoot me a link or something. :)

• Love
Reactions: Zatanna and Never

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the first landmark that's connected to The Threshhold one? Like does it go to the Necropolis? Nothing between them indicated that they're connected, unless I've missed something?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So those two are connected? Like I can go from one into the other? I wasn't sure which one was connected to Threshold
The portal to the underworld (which is another dimension afaik and located in threshold) leads to Necropolis (A), and to get further you descend through portals to reach to (B), (C) etc. Yes, you can go the opposite directions too i believe.