Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello so any mods on here that can help me?

I normally write my missions out in google docs and then just copy paste them once their done. I wanted to do my current one in two parts but I just realized now as I'm writing out the second part of the mission that I didn't add the "storyboard element" thingy in the first part...
Is there a way you can maybe edit it into my post? Or can I just put it on the second part of my mission and when I submit it, add the link for the first part as a "relevant link"? Coz like technically the mission itself only happens in the second part but the first part is also part of it.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Hello so any mods on here that can help me?

I normally write my missions out in google docs and then just copy paste them once their done. I wanted to do my current one in two parts but I just realized now as I'm writing out the second part of the mission that I didn't add the "storyboard element" thingy in the first part...
Is there a way you can maybe edit it into my post? Or can I just put it on the second part of my mission and when I submit it, add the link for the first part as a "relevant link"? Coz like technically the mission itself only happens in the second part but the first part is also part of it.
How old is the mission and submission post? If it's relatively recent, I can edit it in for you.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How old is the mission and submission post? If it's relatively recent, I can edit it in for you.
This is the post [X] from May 5th

This is part 1/2… the mission I’m doing doesn’t actually happen here but the mission starts here. I just forgot to do the whole “This post marks the beginning of my mission Yada Yada” part.
So if you could please add that with the “Terrorize a community” storyboard element at the top … I’d appreciate it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New question, seen the rules on speed reduction nerfs. No more that 40% nerf ect. But its in my c/e and in the c/e jutsu, who do i need talk to about this stuff, for example:

"Degenerative:
B Rank: Prevent F ranks, move at 75% speed
A Rank: Prevent S ranks & above, move at half speed
S Rank: Prevent A ranks and above, move at one third speed."