Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
My bio already at the end game, running out of shit to put on it. and everything i want to put on it now requires me to care about a narrative i dont find any interest in, gunna be a fun time.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Science is not a drug you smoke Python.. u__u.

*looks at Vincent in your avatar*

Well i guess he homo too then?
nah u right that mother nature gift to be smoked, whatever crack head started charging for it z.z

ummmmmmmm -dashes outta the chat-

noooooooooooooooooooo it just applies to Alcuard

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,960💸
Kumi
81,696💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
i got an attraction to whatever i wish how u know what i attracted to o.o

as my mum used to say takes one to know one
Because by your logic, red and black = gay but not when it comes to a red + black dressed person such as Vincent, only Alucard it applies to which means your logic broke and that makes me think you want him to be gay even though your logic says he’s not which means he’s an exception to your own logic. Why is he an exception to this logic of yours? Its probably because you have an attraction to him, which is commendable :3. He was a chick in the 40’s xD.

You must be registered for see images

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because by your logic, red and black = gay but not when it comes to a red + black dressed person such as Vincent, only Alucard it applies to which means your logic broke and that makes me think you want him to be gay even though your logic says he’s not which means he’s an exception to your own logic. Why is he an exception to this logic of yours? Its probably because you have an attraction to him, which is commendable :3. He was a chick in the 40’s xD.

You must be registered for see images
ahahahah way too deep for me that shit i just read he was a chick in the 40's xD

so he isnt gay he is a shim xD