Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dass in terms of being big bad and strong.
I have no such interest in any of that. I have interest in playing my character’s role which is heavily blood oriented hence why I need and have been going for ketsuryugan. So ur generated perspective is different than mine as whole. U had a good answer but it doesn’t apply to such a scenario I’ve found myself in. I have no desire to be big and bad idk how to even battle i just be guessing when I actually battle someone I like roleplaying dass it. Can’t roleplay a blood character with no blood amirite? Try to say a banana is a peanut. Doesn’t work. I tried it.
Except the entirety of this RP is built around the notion that these things will be used for PvP-style conflict in one way or another; be it in the Arena, or being used against Staff-managed NPCs in the NW through missions or raids. One way or another, having the larger-scale techniques and abilities is bound to want and require the user to have some understanding of how it works (and how the combat system works as a whole) before they can be given the means to use it and more than likely in an inappropriate way.

Don't get me wrong, I wholly understand your perspective and presumably your frustration; I'm very much the same in that I have very little experience with the combat system here, nor do I feel the motivation or desire to engage in it even if I felt confident in my abilities. I'm currently (and have been almost since I joined last year) vying for the CoT character trait/ability. Not because I want their boosts, not because I want their techniques or abilities. Literally, only because their allowed appearance descriptiveness benefits the appearance of a character I want to make, and nothing more. Horns, bony-like body, dark skin, abnormally tall and large. But I'm having to undergo the same tests and prerequisites that anyone else would have to go through to get only that out of the trait I'm wanting to have. A part of me wishes I could still just buy it with Kumi, but at the same time, it also gives me the opportunity to earn something that would have otherwise been super expensive (25,000 Kumi) while using that same amount to get other things that don't require tests, like Advanced Fuinjutsu, any of the Advanced Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, etc. So it's something of a silverlining that's worth considering, at least for myself.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since I cannot use my character as intended, at least at this current time, can sum1 give me insight on how beneficial or the scope of a 3 tomoe sharingan is? Preferably an Uchiha clan member/experienced roleplayer on this site please? I may be wanting to utilize that until further notice mkay

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since I cannot use my character as intended, at least at this current time, can sum1 give me insight on how beneficial or the scope of a 3 tomoe sharingan is? Preferably an Uchiha clan member/experienced roleplayer on this site please? I may be wanting to utilize that until further notice mkay
Ask me. I’m a Uchiha fanatic. I can give you the basics of the RP version. I won’t BS it but, I’m biased. :3 Discord PM

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
In terms of the whole NW thing, kinda wish there was a non story back version, for people like myself who couldn't give 5 shit's about the NW narrative, NW only there for me to farm Kumi for abilities, i don't enjoy the NW, yet having the entire RP semi revolve around it kinda sucks, would be nice to have a seperate avenue, so i don't have to try keep up with all the crap thats going on when i don't care about it IC or OOC

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In terms of the whole NW thing, kinda wish there was a non story back version, for people like myself who couldn't give 5 shit's about the NW narrative, NW only there for me to farm Kumi for abilities, i don't enjoy the NW, yet having the entire RP semi revolve around it kinda sucks, would be nice to have a seperate avenue, so i don't have to try keep up with all the crap thats going on when i don't care about it IC or OOC
As far as I know you don’t have to keep up with it. You can make your own story, events etc. all that good stuff so wym?? You literally don’t have to pay attention to the story at all and completely do your own thing as far as I was told

Reactions: System001

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As far as I know you don’t have to keep up with it. You can make your own story, events etc. all that good stuff so wym?? You literally don’t have to pay attention to the story at all and completely do your own thing as far as I was told
Just dont combo shattered heaven and change into hell..

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ability missions do. And then theres the new divine weapons you can get by following the narrative. the Akatsuki cores, ect ect, you gotta keep up to understand how to get these things, and when you don't care in the slightest about stories(not just this one, but in general, even in games, i skip most dialogue) but you want these things, you all of a sudden have to play catch up and start caring

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just dont combo shattered heaven and change into hell..
Wat dat do?

Ability missions do. And then theres the new divine weapons you can get by following the narrative. the Akatsuki cores, ect ect, you gotta keep up to understand how to get these things, and when you don't care in the slightest about stories(not just this one, but in general, even in games, i skip most dialogue) but you want these things, you all of a sudden have to play catch up and start caring
Ya I understand that. However I must say that this is a game like any other. Roleplaying game at that. In any game it’s not like you just say forget quests and expect to get quests items. Or go on a quest and not read dialogue and expect to know what to do!

amirite? Don’t worry buddy I’ll get one of these things for you and give it to you. Because there’s also free trade in most games. I’ll free trade you!