Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome back! Yeah a lot of people have climbed up the ladder into some nice abilities. There was a soft reboot a few years back and the RP has been shaping up nicely. It's not how it used to be with the bias permissions you used to need. With activity in Battle Arena you can gain some nice Kumi and in the Ninja World you can get even more at a faster rate. Kumi is used to buy abilities etc and can accumulate quickly by doing missions and whatnot in the Ninja World. If you'd like a rundown feel free to hit me up or join the Discord server if you haven't already.

I've been "Serpent" since like 2014 so that's the name you should know me by. If not I was "Frederick Uchiha" before that.
Hi Fred

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
ummmm id ask the almighty one if he like to see my meat but i dont wanna get a ban right when i come back....... soooo hows the weather Lok?

Also since i started bubblegum training before i left do i have to rebuy with kumi or can i just pick up where i left off with it anyone?

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn some cool stuff been happening while away
Yeah the roleplay has really started to pick up. It's a good time to get back into it

Hey guys,

I'm looking to join the Role-Play. What would be a good ability to start with?
I have an alt "Dark Lord Orochimaru" it's just starting the Roleplay too. I suggest you start orientation to learn all you need to about the Roleplay and gain some good "Kumi" (in game money) to spend on some other abilities.. One of the best ones for beginners is "Mysterious Peacock Method" (MPM) as it gives you a good damage boost, has no limitation requirements, and is free. Then save the Kumi you get from Orientation (5,000 Kumi) and do some Fights to rank up. You can fight my alt account and I can teach you the ropes while we both save and rank up.. then you can think about what you'd like to spend your Kumi on.

Reactions: Keotsu