Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that a new rule? I've seen people, including mods, attack villages and landmarks with offensive jutsu before. It didnt harm anybody, but it made sense for their current roleplaying activities.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I have and post a fight to get graded to hopefully bypass all of that rank up junk? Seems like it’s a long and tedious process to rank up and it doesn’t seem like mods check things regularly, but it takes months. I would not enjoy waiting a month + for my ranks all three or four for the ones I have ahead of me. So I rather just have a battle, submit it, and hopefully get graded at a jounin or something like that. Is that possible?

Reactions: ZK

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Can I have and post a fight to get graded to hopefully bypass all of that rank up junk? Seems like it’s a long and tedious process to rank up and it doesn’t seem like mods check things regularly, but it takes months. I would not enjoy waiting a month + for my ranks all three or four for the ones I have ahead of me. So I rather just have a battle, submit it, and hopefully get graded at a jounin or something like that. Is that possible?
No, you can't "skip" the rank up process like that. Almost everyone had to go through it even if they where active members during the initial reranking process. Also, it's not long considering its really your own effort when it comes to ranking up and also the people you ask to assist you in the process. Python just came back, started at Genin and just got approved to Chunin, now he just needs to do a next set of fights and he'll be fine. That took him what, two weeks at best (could have been faster if he used a second bio) and go the rank up approved in the same day. SO, again, your gassing up the "this takes long" part a little bit too much considering its Sensei who check rank ups and we do it in a pretty timely manner.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you can't "skip" the rank up process like that. Almost everyone had to go through it even if they where active members during the initial reranking process. Also, it's not long considering its really your own effort when it comes to ranking up and also the people you ask to assist you in the process. Python just came back, started at Genin and just got approved to Chunin, now he just needs to do a next set of fights and he'll be fine. That took him what, two weeks at best (could have been faster if he used a second bio) and go the rank up approved in the same day. SO, again, your gassing up the "this takes long" part a little bit too much considering its Sensei who check rank ups and we do it in a pretty timely manner.
Who is Python? And sensei check them? That’s good. I thought mods checked them and I’ve seen the dates of some RP stuff posted and when it actually got checked, very long. My bio also took long to get verified and that’s why I didn’t start rping initially. Was a turn off but okay. I’ll trust your condescending sounding judgment and try to rank up normally.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Who is Python? And sensei check them? That’s good. I thought mods checked them and I’ve seen the dates of some RP stuff posted and when it actually got checked, very long. My bio also took long to get verified and that’s why I didn’t start rping initially. Was a turn off but okay. I’ll trust your condescending sounding judgment and try to rank up normally.
There's no condescending sound in this at all. I'm just pointing out that you're not being accurate when it comes to the check times pertaining to rank ups. Other rp related stuff like bio approvals is beyond me, and I can't justify the wait time either. That's just something to take par for course I suppose.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Things might take long yeah but its better that way, if the whole system ran faster it would end up being a congregation of otsutsuki and end game bios that would lead to things getting more boring as everyone would be maxed out at the end of a month span. trust me that its more fun grinding it out at your level.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no condescending sound in this at all. I'm just pointing out that you're not being accurate when it comes to the check times pertaining to rank ups. Other rp related stuff like bio approvals is beyond me, and I can't justify the wait time either. That's just something to take par for course I suppose.
I lumped it in with the majority. Sorry for that but what I said was accurate. Just not in this one case and I apologize for that since it seems like you were offended.

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things might take long yeah but its better that way, if the whole system ran faster it would end up being a congregation of otsutsuki and end game bios that would lead to things getting more boring as everyone would be maxed out at the end of a month span. trust me that its more fun grinding it out at your level.
I don’t mind grinding for end game currency to unlock what I want, I was only concerned with the ranks themselves. Because if I submit my stuff to become a genin and I’m not a genin until 2022, I can’t say I’ll be mad about it. I’ll probably just forget about this site again. I see how long it takes for summons, bios and elements to get checked. Not a fan. I RP elsewhere and it doesn’t take a fraction of the time. But rping where I am from is toxic. And I probs am too tbh.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t mind grinding for end game currency to unlock what I want, I was only concerned with the ranks themselves. Because if I submit my stuff to become a genin and I’m not a genin until 2022, I can’t say I’ll be mad about it. I’ll probably just forget about this site again. I see how long it takes for summons, bios and elements to get checked. Not a fan. I RP elsewhere and it doesn’t take a fraction of the time. But rping where I am from is toxic. And I probs am too tbh.
You should join the discord server. There you can talk directly with members and staff and be more up to date on stuff. The site's a lot more active then it seems because a lot of talk takes place on the Discord. As for summons and some other threads not getting checked, there have been a lot of updates recently and some fields haven't been checked because the updates are dropping soon so they're on 'Hold'. The staff made it clear on Discord and people seem cool with it. The RP has evolved a lot over the past year and it's activity is on a constant climb. Welcome Back btw.

The rank ups should be relatively fast, the sensei are able to check them and more members are currently testing to become sensei so it'll be even faster. You can make three bio's now so If you get three approved you can do fights at a time, and climb a rank every week or two while you save up Kumi from the fights (win or lose) in the mean time so when you do reach Jonin, you can buy some nice abilities. I'll do some fights with you once my battle test is finished and help you get back into the swing of things if you like? I enjoy helping members build characters from the ground up.

PS.. Can someone post the discord server, I'm too dumb lmao

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are we allowed to utilize curse words in this RP? For our character's sake? I know some RPs it is okay and some are not. But I used one just adding some cool dialogue to a battle and noticed got bleeped yo. If I broke a rule my bad.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are we allowed to utilize curse words in this RP? For our character's sake? I know some RPs it is okay and some are not. But I used one just adding some cool dialogue to a battle and noticed got bleeped yo. If I broke a rule my bad.
The 'worst' words are 'bleeped' i.e. turned to asterisks. Unless you're excessively vulgar - to a degree where you'd be doing it to make a point - I'm confident you won't run into any issues.

Reactions: Yin