Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm chuunin, which Sage is trying to 'donate' me 1500 Kumi?
Ranking up was easy. Writing stories for missions to earn kumi is very hard for some reason. yet I can come up with any story in the battle arena.

A normal fight?
It can be official (no stealing). I need Kumi.

iirc its like this
1tails - Teno (Who I think has left so /might/ be open?)
2tails - Mirai
3tails - open
4tails - (kashin had it but not sure if still active? so might be open)
5tails - open
6tails - open
7tails - Shady Doctor
8tails - open
9tails - LGeezy

again its been a hot min since the list was updated

also battles currently give 500 kumi for a loss and 1000 kumi for a win, +/- 250 for rank differences.
So if a sage fights a sage, the rewards stay the same.
if a jounin fights a sage, if the jounin wins, they get 1250. if the sage wins they get 1000. if the jounin loses they get 750.
But these rewards are only for 'official' battles and do not give rewards for unofficial battles

I gotta start paying attention to the rules more.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ranking up was easy. Writing stories for missions to earn kumi is very hard for some reason. yet I can come up with any story in the battle arena.

It can be official (no stealing). I need Kumi.

I gotta start paying attention to the rules more.
Can't right now, all my bios are occupied atm in official fights.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I had someone in charge of the clan message the appropriate parties. I am not sure what else to do.
The best thing to do would be to ask who ever you spoke to, to write a message on your profile oe on your bio thread saying "i give permission" or something similar.
This is just to make sure that people cant randomly make bios for any custom clan they want if the owners dont want them in

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I
You were asked to provide proof of joining the CC and you never did, ergo the bio hasnt been checked.
I mean considering that discord can be used to deny somebody sensei ship based on behavior means that discord should also be used as valid proof for anything needed though… but I guess that only applies to… oop nvm. Anyways myself and Corazon gave her permission. But if it’s needed I’ll write on her wall.

Reactions: System001